?

No account? Create an account
Mod post - Hell's Kitchen on Fox — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

[ website | Official Hell's Kitchen Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Mod post [Jul. 25th, 2011|05:49 pm]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

hellskitchen_

[chinchiller]
With the recent start of the new season of Hell's Kitchen, I just wanted to leave a reminder to post all spoiler information behind a cut until at least a week after the episode airs. Thank you for helping keep the community drama-free. :)

For a bit of discussion, does anyone have a favorite chef yet?
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: your_nonentity
2011-07-26 02:51 am (UTC)
Will is my favorite so far. He's the typical person I root for on a show - arrogant frontrunner. I reeeally hope he doesn't end up being the new Russell, but I feel like Paul has a higher chance of doing that. Unfortunately, I have the Italian curse where every time I root for an Italian male, he goes home in episode ten, so while Will is my favorite and I'd be happiest with him winning, I'm rooting for Krupa. She's the only girl tolerable on the red team that's left (Elizabeth aside because the only thing I know about her is that she's super blonde. Also, Gina aside because I forgot who she was until now). I also like Monterray and Jonathon a lot. And now, Natalie too. I'm happy she's doing things now.

Least favorites are Carrie and Elise. Carrie sucks at everything (including Brendan) and it kills me. Idgaf how good your personality is, if you can't cook, you can't cook. Elise, however, takes things a little too far. I wish I liked her, but she's everything everyone thought Autumn from HK7 was and I'm not a fan. I also dislike Paul, but maybe he's calming down since Brendan left last week. I also reeeeeally don't see the appeal of Chino. Youtube loves him and wants him to win, but he has also done nothing but suck all three episodes so far. Also, he's a male executive chef, and I wanna see a different type of man win this season.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: foxy_baby05
2011-07-27 12:28 am (UTC)
Favorites: Natalie on the women, on the men... no one at the moment.

Least Favorites: ELISE!! Wish someone could slap her into the fridge.
(Reply) (Thread)