Eating choco crinkles while chatting away with my friends and sitting on a bench. And all around, the world rushes by, the wind blows soothingly, the leaves rustle, the sun shines softly.
Pure bliss. Heaven must probably be like that.
..listening to the dream playlist that you've spent the last week compiling from the dozens of albums you've owned for years...and having perfect copies.
...knowing that, at the end of the day, someone loves you, even if that someone isn't able to see you at the moment.
After a rough day's work, at the mercy of the weather:
It's comforting to come home to a warm apartment, have a hot shower, eat a hot and hearty meal, slip between clean, crisp sheets, watch a movie with my fiance, and get eight uninterrupted hours of sleep.
It so rarely happens that I get all of these things in one night, so when I do, I am grateful.
finding your old walkman with an old mix tape inside with all your old favorite songs.
oh...mid 90's music..how i love thee.
Happiness is cuddling your sick grandbaby...and getting a smile from him even when he is not feeling well.
... people who take the time to post in here. :) It makes all of us smile.
...a warm Eeyore blanket fresh out of the dryer when your basement apartment is barely 50 degrees.
Oh, and buying your first interview suit for $8, brand new. ;-)
- one easy hour of work this morning
- watching 6 out of 9 episodes of season one of grey's anatomy while eating yummy snacks
- a nice walk with my dog and listening to music on the trail by my house in the evening when it's warm but not too warm, and sunny but not too sunny.
- buying 5 great shirts at the mall
- seeing poseidon
- playing video games with an old friend
- seeing my boyfriend tomorrow
- his birthday on saturday
- rilo kiley.