melkhior (melkhior) wrote in h0ttchix_,
melkhior
melkhior
h0ttchix_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Tuesday

So today is the first day of school after the long weekend. As always and without a doubt, it sucked. I ended up going to sleep at 1:30 because I wasn't aware of the time while I played Starcraft and I woke up at 5:00 like always. So yeah.. I was tired. Anyways, first period was okay being that my honors english class kicks ass and that happens to be the only class where the teacher is actually nice, or at least knows the subject their teaching. Lunch blew. My afternoon classes where not so good either, I mean it's fun when you're with your friends but let us just leave it at the fact that this year my teachers are just fools. Eighth period was alright cause that's the class where I have most of my friends. Plus today we had Chris Ann for the first time this year and shes still as hot as ever. Yeah.. so now I'm home early for once cause I was suppost to do my homework so that I could finish it before 6:00 which is when I have this orthodontist appointment and likely enough I havn't started my homework. So that's what I'm going to do now. Later.

-devin
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments