_xsweetestsinx_ (_xsweetestsinx_) wrote in g_l_a_m_,
_xsweetestsinx_
_xsweetestsinx_
g_l_a_m_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I Sparkle,I dazzle....im GLAM!

Name:Kristen
Age/ Birthday:14.March 9, 1991...i know im a year younger than what it said in the rules but...id be so sure to be mature and I really would love to be in this community.
Height:5'
Eye Color:They are orginally blue...but sometimes they change to green.
Hair color:Blonde
Best physical feature:My eyes.I have really big eyes and Really long eyelashes.
Worst physical feature:My legs...they are so short!
Describe yourself in 5 words:glam,girly,preppy,blonde,and cute!
Describe your style:Im very girly.I love minis,heels,daisy dukes,anything pink and anything preppy/girly!
Where do you shop?Anywhere that i find somthing cute.It doesnt matter to me where it is as long as its cute...abrecrombie,AE,wet seal,claires,walmart lol,Lv.anywhere in the mall lol (Don’t say upscale shops like Gucci if you don’t really shop there!)
What part of your personality would you change?Sometimes I dont think before I talk and I end up saying somthing that sounds really dumb lol.But, dont worry that wont happen in here.
Why is it so fabulous to be female?We mature 3 years before males,We can control our sexuality,we dont just get with guys for some action...we get with them because we like them..thats not always the same for guys...haha
What makes you girly?I love mini skirts,make-up,preppy clothes,side ponytails/messy buns...ripped jeans...and so much more girly stuff!
What item in your wardrobe or accessory/ make-up collection could you not live without?my hand-bags,my dessert products by Jessica Simpson,and my hair straightener!
What is your fashion obsession?cute purses!
Define ‘Fashion’ in your own words and thoughts of what fashion is to you?to me...fashion is how a person dresses,or shows style in their own way...
Favorite designer. Louis Vuitton.Why?Because I love purses and they have the CUTEST!
Favorite color.pink! Why?Because it is very girly and Its just so hot! lol
Do you prefer: dayprime or nightlife?night life!..Party!
How do you feel about plastic surgery?I dont like it...i mean why change what you are because of what other people think?...but hey..thats their choice.
How do you feel about models?I love them.I want to be one some day...in fact,im in Barbizon Modeling school right now and just graduated my 3rd year...
If you could live in another ‘fashion’ time period. What era/ time period would you choose?ummm...thats a hard one...probably the 50's i love the little poodle skirts haha...
Imagine that you are in a beauty contest what award would you be given. Miss California.(i dont ive there but i will some day lol)
Why do you think you are ‘GLAM’.because my momma said so!
Convince us. Why should we accept you as an honorary member of ‘GLAM’?you should accept me because im perfect for this community!...I am girly,Gorgeous,and GLAM and thats exactly what it takes to be accepted into this community!

*Now post at least 3 pictures of yourself!

1: Your style; your fashion (what do you wear everyday or maybe your FAV. outfit! Show us!)its sideways..but i <3 this outfit!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2: Headshot/ face (We want to see ‘YOU’. Your eyes, your expressions, your face!! Your do… ‘How does it ‘do’ that!)
3: Your everyday make-up style (We want to see how you put it all on! Day or night! Heavy or not!! Let’s see it!)
^^cheerleading^^
Post anything else that shows you & your GLAM! Just don’t overload us w/ YOU!
^^not a very good pic of me...but i <3 the bikini lol^^
Are you. Yes or no.
Gorgeous?yes!
Girly?yes!
GLAM?yes!

ok..they arent very good and you may not like them...but i made some promotion banners...i tried!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments