[corrine] (save3tearsforme) wrote in fuckingxcute__,
[corrine]
save3tearsforme
fuckingxcute__

[General Info]
Name: Cori or Corrine, whichever you prefer.
Sex: female
Guilty pleasure: Dying my hair way too much. And Pop Tarts.
Hobbies: Coffee, going out with friends, I play bass...

[Favorites]
10 Bands:
1. The Warriors
2. Bright Eyes
3. Eisley
4. Norma Jean (old)
5. Terror
6. The Alkaline Trio
7. Walls of Jericho
8. Caliban
9. Bane
10. The Dixie Chicks
3 Movies:
1. FurnGully
2. Amelie
3. Fight Club
3 Books:
1. Choke
2. Invisible Monsters
3. Lullaby
3 TV Shows:
1. Degrassi
2. House (I love that guy)
3. ROOM RAIDERS!! (kidding..)
President: My favorite president? Hmm. Honset Abe gets my vote. Don't ask why.
Song: It's way too hard to pick just one.

[your opinion on]
the american government: I used to have a really strong opinion about things like this, but I've grown to be pretty apathetic about it. In a nutshell, America is pretty damn lucky compared to a lot of other countries in the world.
homosexuality: There shouldn't have to be an opinion on this. There shouldn't have to be a question of whether or not homosexuals are people, or if they should have the same rights. The answer is of course they are people, and of course they should be treated like it!
self-mutilation: Get some help. There are better ways to make yourself feel better, I promise.

[Other Things]
Make Us Laugh: I'm really bad at this.. It truely has to be in the moment.
If you were going to be on an island for a year, what 5 things would you bring? my CD's, food, water, a phone in case I couldn't handle the isolation anymore, and some clothes.
If you could have a super power, what would it be and why? to be invisible so I could go wherever I want without being seen.
If you had just one hour to live, what 5 things would you do? Tell my family and friends that I love them, do as many things on my list of things to do before I die, sit and wait, sit and wait, sit and wait.
Do you have enough confidence in yourself to not take our criticism personally and be a big stupid baby and contest everything we say? 'Course I do. Too many people make ridiculous assumptions about themselves based on what other people say. Get over it, and appreciate yourself for what you see, not what others do.
How did you find this communtiy? Cythlin.

[Pictures Please]
Post your favorite picture of yourself here. It will go on the members list IF you get accepted. Size is not a problem..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Post 2 or more pictures here:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 8 comments