Sherry (Jerez) (plush_velvet69) wrote in fucking_cunts__,
Sherry (Jerez)
plush_velvet69
fucking_cunts__

Hi! Brand new to the community.
About me:
I live in Norfolk, VA but I am moving to Newport News, VA REALLY soon. I am in the Navy, that is my PRIMARY job. I do photography in the Navy. I ALSO sell sex toy and sensual aids for Passion Parties, Inc. That is my SECONDARY job. I got it because I don't make much money in the Navy and I need to pay off all the bills my soon-to-be-ex husband left me before he moved back to washington...
My name is Sherry.
I am 22.
My sexual orientation is: Bisexual/Furry
I weigh: 160
I am: 5 ft 4 in

I am looking for: CUSTOMERS and "friends"
Ages: 21 to 25
Sex: Yes Please (preferrably female)
Must be: not too short, not too tall, NOT fugly (You don't have to be a god/godess either), under 200 lbs...

Look me up at: passionparty05, staindrox1982, plush_velvet69, or sex_sex_sex69

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe

• $125

$125 Free Shipping to US More Info: phones.dreamzru.com/product_info.php

• (no subject)

Join ratebattleroyal Now! + Brand new rating community with a unique twist! + AUTO ACCEPTS ARE HAPPENING NOW + Points, activities,…

• application

Name:nicole Age: 14 Location: winston-salem Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 Favorite- (5+) Bands/Musicians: courtney love, hole, eva…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• $125

$125 Free Shipping to US More Info: phones.dreamzru.com/product_info.php

• (no subject)

Join ratebattleroyal Now! + Brand new rating community with a unique twist! + AUTO ACCEPTS ARE HAPPENING NOW + Points, activities,…

• application

Name:nicole Age: 14 Location: winston-salem Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 Favorite- (5+) Bands/Musicians: courtney love, hole, eva…