Opinions on-
Yourself: I am a qute little thing...
Homosexuality: wel... I AM 2/3 lesbo
Eating meat: Seafood...
Wearing fur:FAUX
George Bush: A$$WIPE
Death penalty: H#LL YEAH!

Random questions-
Any pets? 3 german shepards, one welsh corgi, and 2 cats> Chewi, Padme, Luke Skyewalker, Majick, Boots, Retread
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Guam
Hobbies? Singing, Reading, Writing Poetry, Rollerblading, Selling Sex Toys, mall ratting, camping, fishing
Favorite Phrase? "GO TO H#LL YOU HYPOCRITE" (NOT directed towards YOU, of course)
Pet peeve? Calling me by my lastname when I am in my civilian cloths (I am in the Navy)
Job? The Navy (photography)

Why do you think you should be accepted into this community? I need to promote my community and I would like to join some of the communities here, I like making friends, this community is cool
How did you find this community? I searched for "promoting" as an interest so I can promote my communities

(3+)Pictures of yourself: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Promote us? H#LL YEAH! Just give me a banner and I'll put it on ALL of my journals and communities, THIS community ROCKS
Subscribe

• $125

$125 Free Shipping to US More Info: phones.dreamzru.com/product_info.php

• (no subject)

Join ratebattleroyal Now! + Brand new rating community with a unique twist! + AUTO ACCEPTS ARE HAPPENING NOW + Points, activities,…

• application

Name:nicole Age: 14 Location: winston-salem Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 Favorite- (5+) Bands/Musicians: courtney love, hole, eva…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• $125

$125 Free Shipping to US More Info: phones.dreamzru.com/product_info.php

• (no subject)

Join ratebattleroyal Now! + Brand new rating community with a unique twist! + AUTO ACCEPTS ARE HAPPENING NOW + Points, activities,…

• application

Name:nicole Age: 14 Location: winston-salem Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 Favorite- (5+) Bands/Musicians: courtney love, hole, eva…