Cool Whore
thesweetestlie
finding___emo_

• Music:

app - stay gold

Name: Christine
Location (City, State): Long Island, New York
Sex: Lady

What kind of music do you listen to? : pretty much everything, I don't have a particular favorite, but I tend to lean towards the more rock/alternative/emo genres. I'm open to suggestions, too.

Are you in a band? If so what is the name? : No, unfortunately, my musical talents are somewhat limited.

Do you own/play any musical instraments? If so, name them, and how many you have of them. : I took piano lessons for 3 years, violin for two. I have a piano, but no violin.

How many shows have you gone to? : i have to admit i've never had a chance to go to one... but I think I may going to one soon.

Have you ever held or been in any shows? : no..

What is the story behind your username? : I don't remember exactly, but I think it was based on love, as in "Love is the sweetest lie."

Do you do any sports? :</b> yes, its the only way I feel comfortable eating whatever I want; field hockey and track

Name 15 bands you listen to on a regular basis.:
1.) The All-American Rejects
2.) Starmarket
3.) The Beatles
4.) The Cure
5.) Sublime
6.) Weezer
7.) White Stripes
8.) Sugarcult
9.) Switchfoot
10.)The Starting Line
11.)Straylight Run
12.)Taking Back Sunday
13.)Youth Group
14.)Something Corporate
15.)Brand New

Name three bands you really dont enjoy:
1.) N/A
2.) N/A
3.) N/A
..there's always an occasional song that I don't like, but I don't think there's a single band that I don't enjoy at all--every one of them seem to have at least one decent song.

Name the best show you have been to, and why: again, I'm sorry to say that I've never been to one, so far. But as soon as there's a chance, I plan on going.

Why do you want to join [info]finding___emo_? : because i love music and i consider myself some sort of closet emo.

How did you hear from us? : an advertisement posted in _ljfriends_

Picture(*Note: we dont not vote by looks)If you have a myspace put the link here: Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
least edited one i could find for now, and theres a pic in my userinfo, but its also edited.

What are your feelings towards:
Posers:
I think it depends on what kind of poser they are. Some of them are just trying to fit in, and don't mean intend to be a poser at all. but then there are others who are just annoying.
Groups/Cliques: they're pointless. i like to talk to everyone.
Abuse: horrible.
Popularity: overrated.
Abortion: I think that it should be completely up to the woman. She's the one who's pregnant, she's the one who has to go through all the stuff that comes along with it, she should make the decision, and no one should be able to tell her otherwise. I know that if I ever got pregnant, I would definitely want to have a choice to keep it or not. But my feelings are kind of mixed with this issue...

Well, I'm member #9!! But I'm still nervous..
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments