Amy Smith (cressidas_love) wrote in exquisite__,
Amy Smith
cressidas_love
exquisite__

• Mood:
  • Music:

mod post

Ok, the deadline for posting a comment that you wish to remain active has passed, so I have purged the members list. Here is the list of members who have NOT been removed and need to be promoting and participating:

Obviously, the mods count_to_zero and sixwaystreet

And the members:
callmegodzilla
cosmic_cat
eatxmyxstars
flamencos_easy
taintedhalo123
time_warped

So anyway, we're basically starting over so everyone needs to be promoting A LOT. Thanks to all of you who decided to comment and stay members.

Now, I also want those of you whom I listed to comment to this entry giving ideas for themes, a background picture for the layout, suggestions for the application, and any other ideas you have on what we should add or change.

Also, be sure to vote on any new applicants we get and stay active since you said you wanted to stay in the community

If you re-join and make a post within the next two weeks giving an adequate reason for why you have been inactive and why you did not comment in the entries I made, you will be re-admitted without having to re-apply.

If the two weeks have passed, but you still wish to be a member, you will have to re-apply and could possibly be rejected.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments