you got me so high <3 (_unr3achable) wrote in exquisite__,
you got me so high <3
_unr3achable
exquisite__

I'm so Exquisite

; BASICS
Name: Vanessa
Sex: Female
Where did you hear about us?: I was invited (comment in my LJ) =)
If someone invited you, post their LJ username: This community.

; WHAT I LIKE ...
5+ favourite bands/artists: Ashlee Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff
3+ favourite books: A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, The Princess Diaries
Favourite grade in school // why?: 5th grade, because you're the oldest kids in the school, so you think you're all big-&-bad. lol. And knowing you're moving onto middle school after that year, is a great feeling while you're growing up.
Favourite holiday // why?: Christmas, being with friends, and family. Giving & receiving gifts, being thankful for everything you have. All the pretty decorations and lights. It's all beautiful.

; EXQUISITE RELATED
What is something that makes you exquisite?: My caring/ friendly personality.
Say something nice about any member: eatxmyxstars has stunningly striking eyes and looks like she brings originality into the group.
Say something nice about any mod: You're all beautiful. You each have unique styles, which make each and every one of you very attractive.

; RANDOM QUESTIONS
What is one thing you've not done that you wish you could do?: Skateboard
If you were a shoe, what style/brand/kind would you be and why?: pink flip flops, they're comfy & can be used for almost any occasion. And pink, a radiant & girly color.
If you were a song, what song would you be and why?: "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan, because everyone goes through some tough times in their lives where they feel like no one understands them, and i've had a couple of those, so I can really relate to that song.

; AND FINALLY ...
Promote us in three communities/users and show us the links: __bella_bonitas _unr3achable _____capecoral
Post at least 4 photos of yourself (including a clear face shot):

Post one 100x100 photo for the members list (if you are accepted):
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt