c l e o d o r a (cleodora) wrote in excuse_me___,
c l e o d o r a
cleodora
excuse_me___

['april showers'; 110 words. this turned out different to what i expected. i still can't decide if i like it or not.]

(April showers bring May flowers.)

April drowns her sorrows in orange juice, staring into her glass and imagining her troubles very slowly running out of air. She imagines being submerged herself, and wonders if she would attempt to struggle in the slightest, or simply sink down to the bottom. Where would you get that much orange juice? Imagine seeing nothing but orange, every sorrow drowned and gone forever (but not forgotten).

April finds herself bursting into tears (april showers?) when she sees him in the doorway, looking hesitant and afraid, flowers in his hand (may flowers?), and the glass slips in her hands, orange juice forming a puddle on the floor.
Tags: not_even_you
Subscribe

• (no subject)

standing at the edge of. ---- his t-shirt has worn thin, a heather grey. the scent of his sweat is masked by a light veil of perfumed deodorant and…

• standing at the edge of

• New here.

Standing on the edge of these stairs to the beasement where i miss you. The couch where i kiss you. I hate this, I hate you. Your dimwit smile and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments