Queen of Music (dove95) wrote in excuse_me___,
Queen of Music
dove95
excuse_me___

What It Means to Be

What is infinite?

Infinity is . Scientists think they know what it is, thinking it's what lasts forever, but I think it's something that they created because our world is constructed and moved by time. Infinity is the time that never ends. Infinity is what it feels like waiting to see your loved ones, waiting for Friday, waiting for paycheck, waiting to breathe and relax, that endless waiting. Infinity is a brand name of a car, but why would you name a car that because we all know that cars don't last forever? Something that is beyond our comprehension, beyond our world and its limitations. Stream-of-consciousness. How can we understand infinity since it's something we can't touch, see, smell, or taste? But we can feel it. And, really, isn't a feeling just something we're thinking internally and it's without words. If we truly knew what infinity is, we'd be immortal. We'd never shut-up. Unlike the duracell battery, this entry would just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and . . .

Infinity is the ellipses of life.

x-posted in dove95
Tags: what_is_infinite
Subscribe

• (no subject)

What is infinite? (I'm new here, so bear with me) Infinite is that feeling of loneliness, and disempowerment that dogs the steps of a college…

• (no subject)

What is infinite? Fuck you, I am infinite.

• (no subject)

WHAT IS INFINITE? (it's in those moments)</b> It's like some artsy black and white photograph the last time he sees her. She's standing on…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments