Troglodyta Recidivus (uber1337n3ss) wrote in excuse_me___,
Troglodyta Recidivus
uber1337n3ss
excuse_me___

• Music:

My first.

Passion is the tool of the gods. (The indefinite article is too bland for Passion's grandeur.) Passion is the universal inspiration. It can evoke such a divine sense of purpose to Man. One glimmer of passionate thought, one swiftness of empassioned action, one muse of Passion's potency, may change the reality we think we know eternally. Passion is the one distinguishable force of Man.
Passion is what removes Man from Nature's other beings. Passion is a star fallen from the Heaven's, caressed by the hands of Man, which means we think we are superior and elegant demigods. Perhaps this is why it is unfortunate passion is at all.
Tags: passion_is
Subscribe

• (no subject)

passion is. ---- black-eyed sunflowers tipped with violet red and orange, petals curled toward sunlight despite heavy winter snow; fingers…

• (no subject)

Passion is confusion. Your hands on my ribcage. and then on my shoulders. and then on my hips. and then and then and then... If I was a hallway,…

• I know the borders of being cliched, thankyouverymuch.

Passion is you walking in through the side door of the church, in a blue suit, and a tie. It was too much of a scene not to laugh, and as people saw…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments