December 12th, 2004

spring

I wanted to tell you

There were once things that I wanted to tell you, needed to tell you.

Now, I find myself in a much overused scenario of regret and missed chances. I have never seen you smile so much and I must admit, my reflection misses your comfortable presence. Just for the record, spending time with you was like taking a pair of scissors to the seams of my life philosophy--keep to yourself in unwavering secrecy. I opened up to you, exposed myself naked, finding gradual healing and understanding in your silent scars. Brief, immortalized times such as these made me somehow believe that you actually saw something especial past my exterior. I loved you. My journal entries loved you. The memories are carried on my back, cumbersome and exact...the things you did and said like "you're unforgettable." There are still things that I want to tell you, but the contrast between your current state of happiness and my current state of gray weariness is intimidating. You're just so...
three words.
  • vaya___

ARG!

READ THIS, ALL MEMBERS!

Topics always have the TOPIC at the beginning of the entry (either in the subject line, or at the top in the entry box) in bold. No more of this "Blahblahblahblahblah, TOPIC," nonsense. Read the rules, please. If I see that you're doing something like this, I will comment and tell you to fix it. If you don't fix it, it will be deleted. If you've done that numerous times, it will be deleted without any warning. Roar. If you can't read the rules, please don't post. Bitchy, I know. Continue posting.

-Tori, the Mod (from Hell in the Caribbean.)
  • Current Mood
    annoyed annoyed