Bean (beandiddly) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Bean
beandiddly
emo_r_us_

Name – Bean
Age – 15
Location – Rockland County, NY

10 favorite bands –Alkaline Trio, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, The Who, Anti-Flag, Matchbook Romance, Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Streeghtlight Manifesto, Thursday
5 Favorite books –I don't read much
5 favorite movies –Half Baked, Detroit Rock City, Spiderman 2, The New Guy, Wayne's World
What does emo mean to you? –Emotional. Or was I supposed to read more into the question?
Why do you like emo? – The lyrics can be interpreted and applied to so many different situations, I can relate to it so much more than other types of music.
Why should we accept you? – I'm a poor little emo child. I may very well cry if I'm not accepted(Note: humor intended, I'm not mocking anyone)
Opinions –
Teen Sex – Under the right circumstances, sure.
Teen Drinking – I live in Pearl River. It would be a miracle if I was against drinking.
President Bush – Don't even get me started on politics. Basically he's a redneck who should never have even been elected, but people are hella dumb and I disagree with a lot of the popular anti-Bush criticisms. If you really want me to go off on this, IM me- BassGod56
Promote us to two other communities and post the link. I will check. http://www.livejournal.com/users/beandiddly/23469.html http://www.livejournal.com/community/alkaline_trio_/202679.html

I'm the tall one in black. These were both taken at Warped, so excuse the hair...
Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments