Hanns Job (purplehaze000) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Hanns Job
purplehaze000
emo_r_us_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name – Hannah

Age – 14

Location – Harvard, Ma. But soon Newburyport, Ma.

10 favorite bands – Sterio Fuse, The Sex Pistols, AFI, The Smiths, Thursday, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Pink Floyd, Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, The Cure... so many more.

5 Favorite books – Heavier Than Heaven, What Happend To Lanni Garver, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, I Never Woke Up, Sometimes It Hurts.

5 favorite movies – My First Mister, Donnie Darko, SLC Punk, Animal House, The Crow Salvation.

What does emo mean to you? – Emo means a lot of stuff. It means speaking your mind, letting your emotion out, i just love it in general... too many reasons.

Why do you like emo? – I love emo because its something thats always there for you to come to. When you're depressed you can always listen to it and and know that there is someone out there who feels the same, and you're not alone. Even though it sounds so incredibly pathetic its all true for mee.

Why should we accept you? – I would really like to relate to someone or some people. I love meeting new people, and it would be great to just laugh with people i have stuff in common with. I am pretty original, and i dont care what people think of me. Once you get to know me, im a pretty funny and interesting person. :)

Teen Sex – Ehh do what you want. You only live once, make the most of it. Just dont do it in a really public place.

Teen Drinking – Yet again, do what you want. You have to take responsiblity for your own actions.

President Bush – In my opinion... the man is a stupid ass. We didnt have to go to war AT ALL. Its too bad for the Iraqis that they're tearing their country apart. We didnt have to butt in there and screw everything up. Now they are all pissed at us. So many innocent people have died.

I owe you pictures... I dont own a digital camera or a scanner. So ill just have to borrow my friends.

Thanks for giving me a chance :)

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments