Jess (pardonmypistola) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Jess
pardonmypistola
emo_r_us_

• Mood:
Name – Jess.

Age – Fifteen.

Location – Maryland.

10 favorite bands – Incubus, Death Cab for Cutie, Blindside, A Perfect Circle, Bright Eyes, From Autumn to Ashes, The Postal Service, SOME AFI, The Early November, Thursday.

5 Favorite books – Whispers from the Dead, White Fluffy Clouds, Doll in the Garden, Cut, Grave's End.

5 favorite movies – Along Came Polly, Liar Liar, Fievel Goes West, The Others, House on Haunted Hill. I'm not much of a movie-watcher so yea.

What does emo mean to you? – Emotional music, black hair, diverse clothing, and keep-to-yourself-ishness.

Why do you like emo? – Because I've been "emo" for so long, and finally someone just HAD to put a label on it.

Why should we accept you? – Because you feel like it. And I like to vote and promote, so your community will be plastered every where :)

Opinions –

Teen Sex – Fine.. as long as you truly love the person and you take the proper measures not to get pregnant.

Teen Drinking – I don't really drink.. only I think once or twice on a whim. But it's fine, whatever. Just don't drive, people.

President Bush – He's trying to take away gay marriage, which I think is so unfair and ignorant.

all_emo_rejects.
beautiful_geeks.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments