Ethan (ltjwarpedtour03) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Ethan
ltjwarpedtour03
emo_r_us_

Name –Ethan Romeo

Age – 13...to be 14 in November

Location – a small town called Ware

10 favorite bands –Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, The Starting Line, The Used, Senses Fail, Midtown, My Chemical Romance, Away From Here, A Static Lullaby, Mae

5 Favorite books – Holes, Go Ask Alice…the only two books I like

5 favorite movies – The Goonies, Stand By Me, Mr. Deeds

What does emo mean to you? – emo = emotional, deep lyric songs, sad and depressed kids and music

Why do you like emo? – I have had my heart broken one to many times and I feel music is my only way out…and music about breaking u with your girlfriend eases the pain…

Why should we accept you? – I just want to be around people like me and I want to meet new people

Opinions –

Teen Sex – its fine if you aren’t a slut…if you 14 and having sex with 5 guys its wrong…but if your in a true relationship and know you love the person go for it…just make sure its protected

Teen Drinking – nothing wrong with it as long as you know your limits…don’t be stupid with it…

President Bush – I think he’s an idiot just like his father…I feel he has done nothing good for the country…and now he’s using 9/11 as his add campaign…that’s just wrong

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments