• Mood:
  • Music:

applicationnnn

here goes nothing!

//* Name - alison but most people call me ali
//* Age - 15
//* Location - jersey shore :)

//* Favorite things - cds, boyfriend, friends, surfing, my bed, snowboarding
//* what’s under your bed - a bunch of clothes that i don't wear anymore. i was running out of room in my closet. lol

//*Favorite Books - skipping christmas by john grisham.
//*Favorite Foods - anything with parmesan cheese. penne vodka is a good one. i could and have eaten a whole container of just parmesan cheese. so friggen good.
//*Favorite Bands - something corporate & taking back sunday are my favorites by far. can't get them out of my cd player. but i also love the early november, coheed and cambria, dashboard, the used, matchbook romance and the juliana theory. so many good bands out there though. hard to list them all.

//* what dose EMO mean to YOU? - a way to express your emotions. people go through so much crap in their life and emo is just people venting it all. emo is the medicine to your problems.
//* Why are you emo? - listening to emo helps me cope with problems. i first started listening to emo when i started surfing because of the people i met. i just feel like i was born an emo child.
//* First emo band - the first i listened to was taking back sunday.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - eminems band, backstreet boys, avril laveen, simple plan and good charlette.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - any by eminem.

//* what do you think about president bush? - i like him. i would much rather him be president than al gore. even though my family voted for nader, i think bush is doing a pretty good job with the things he's had to face. if a country drove a plane into a building and killed all those people while you were president, wouldn't you want to start a war? sorry, people just don't get away with that. goooo bush.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - because emo is just what i do best. :)
//* what can you bring to it? laughter. i'm always such a goofball. i'm pretty nice once you get to know me. just gotta give me a try.

me and boyfriend.

my "mad face"

smileyy.

my hair looks nuts.

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments