• Mood:
  • Music:

applicationnnn

here goes nothing!

//* Name - alison but most people call me ali
//* Age - 15
//* Location - jersey shore :)

//* Favorite things - cds, boyfriend, friends, surfing, my bed, snowboarding
//* what’s under your bed - a bunch of clothes that i don't wear anymore. i was running out of room in my closet. lol

//*Favorite Books - skipping christmas by john grisham.
//*Favorite Foods - anything with parmesan cheese. penne vodka is a good one. i could and have eaten a whole container of just parmesan cheese. so friggen good.
//*Favorite Bands - something corporate & taking back sunday are my favorites by far. can't get them out of my cd player. but i also love the early november, coheed and cambria, dashboard, the used, matchbook romance and the juliana theory. so many good bands out there though. hard to list them all.

//* what dose EMO mean to YOU? - a way to express your emotions. people go through so much crap in their life and emo is just people venting it all. emo is the medicine to your problems.
//* Why are you emo? - listening to emo helps me cope with problems. i first started listening to emo when i started surfing because of the people i met. i just feel like i was born an emo child.
//* First emo band - the first i listened to was taking back sunday.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - eminems band, backstreet boys, avril laveen, simple plan and good charlette.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - any by eminem.

//* what do you think about president bush? - i like him. i would much rather him be president than al gore. even though my family voted for nader, i think bush is doing a pretty good job with the things he's had to face. if a country drove a plane into a building and killed all those people while you were president, wouldn't you want to start a war? sorry, people just don't get away with that. goooo bush.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - because emo is just what i do best. :)
//* what can you bring to it? laughter. i'm always such a goofball. i'm pretty nice once you get to know me. just gotta give me a try.

me and boyfriend.

my "mad face"

smileyy.

my hair looks nuts.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments