Alexander (cakeclock) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Alexander
cakeclock
emo_r_us_

• Mood:
  • Music:

WOAH IM POSTING IN THIS COMMUNITY

Hi guys..I haven't touched this community for a while. I don't go on livejournal too much, but you know I check on the E-M-O Crowd every once in a while. How's it going in this part of the woods? New comers? Lot of boys I see..ME AND JEDD WE WERE THE FIRST MAN WE WERE THE GOD DAMN FIRST. Yes, so yeah..I'm a god. Worship me. I sound egotistical. Um. Hi. Oh wait..It's 5 am and I'm rambling. Okay, let's talk seriouse talk. Man to man talk son, what happen to this place man? Like..Where are the mods? They up't and kianteed? Kianteed, I like that. Anyhow, you know, send a message yo, sho yo love fo sho or something, I'm not good with ebonics. I come off like a british nun that's trying to be cool, even when I try to act sarcastic with it. Man. I love you honey pie.

I wish Jim Morrison were alive. Don't you? I wish Robert Smith would quit singing, I mean he's brilliant, I love the cure. But come on, blood flowers wasn't that great of an album. Oh and Morissey from the Smiths, still cracking out stuff. I thought he was dead. Morissey's solo stuff, bother me. The Smiths were A students though. Man this has been a long pointless post. So yeah, I'm doing good. I'm grooving. Alright. Sorry.
Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments