applying

</p>

//* Name - Chelsea
//* Age -14
//* Location -middle of nowhere tx...

//* Favorite things -rain,thunder, my guitar, my fish,john hughes movies
//* what’s under your bed -a shoe and a as i lay dying poster

//*Favorite Books - the a-list, sloppy firsts
//*Favorite Foods -bagels, chinese, seafood...i eat alot...yet i dont gain alot of weight. i think there my be something wrong. oh well..
//*Favorite Bands - blindside, norma jean, as i lay dying, the early november, coheed, the feds, shadows fall, before braille, flickerstick, pink floyd, zepplin, nirvana

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? -overly emotional..i dont think it all has to do with the music and/or clothes. that is just what comes with the package.
//* Why are you emo? -im not sure...im hoping you might help me find out:-/
//* First emo band -jimmy eat world

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] -linkin park, the ataris, taking back sunday, bowling for soup, bush
//* Most Hated music Video EVER -oh man.. hmm..id have to say the darkness "i believe..". i like the song but the video is just odd 0_o

//* what do you think about president bush? i think hes just fine, im from his hometown, and i support whatever he does. he knows whats best for us. sorry to yall who don't concur.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - i would bring alot to it, and im quite a great person once you get to talk to me... and im hot...insert sarcasm here...
//* what can you bring to it? - promotions to other communities, kids i know who would be great

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments