Jesse
xsugarbabylonx
emo_r_us_

• Music:

::I am doing this for the sake of doing it...::
Applying

//* Name -Jesse

//* Age -18
//* Location - ... the lovely garden state...

//* Favorite things - my popple stuffed animal, ATHF n cowboy bebop, long kisses, hickeys, sleeping, insomnia, music as a life-support—the first cigarette in the morning

//* what’s under your bed - tons of marble notebooks full of songs and stories, some stuffed animals, and some old paintings I did a few years back--oh and my guitar case

//*Favorite Books - I am a big George Orwell fan, anything by E.A.Poe, Anthony burgess, Aldous Huxley, C.S.Lewis, Truman Capote, and Jasper Fforde

//*Favorite Foods - I am a big pizza fan-- and sushi and salad is pretty cool too-- anything I can get w/o meat is cool with me...

//*Favorite Bands - desaparecidos, bright eyes, taking back sunday, brand new, tegan and sara, mewithoutyou, norma jean, kill hannah, the white stripes, the doors, ani defranko, thursday-- there is a ton more... but ::shrugs:: </P>

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? lyrics by the hand of someone who attempts to paint their experiences in pen and ink—its artistic and a level above your average verse chorus verse

//* Why are you emo? - I am Jesse. I like music-- emo is just an acquired taste... I rock my jeans and t-shirts... do the whole converse thing... it is cool that there are alot of emo bands in support with vegetarianism... check out all the good conor oberest is doing with peta-- it all serves a purpose... and i have alot of respect for people fighting for a decent cause...

//* First emo band - um... i have been into bright eyes for god only knows how long-- conor is a pretty rad fellow... but-- i always liked the smiths and morresey... so.. ::shrugs::

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] -um... i have alot of respect for musicians... I don’t really hate any of it cos it takes alot to sell and mass produce music... but some my least favorites-- or... stuff I wouldn’t necessarily listen to falls somewhere around linkin park and evanescence... most of mainstream pop is kinda annoying

//* Most Hated music Video EVER - i am not a big britney spears fan... or jessica simpson... and their videos are a tad obnoxious...

//* what do you think about president bush? - he will be out of office soon so it isn’t much a concern anymore-- but they guy is just a puppet... and a few beans short a burrito--

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - i dont really care- i just felt like filling some shit out--

//* what can you bring to it? lol... i doubt i would post that much...sometimes-- but i would read alot... maybe share some interesting pictures or some short stories... i donno--why would you want something from me is the real question

(i told you i love that popple)

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…