audiobloodvamp
emo_r_us_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Applying

//* Name - Stephanie
//* Age - 14...15 in 18 days. Yay.
//* Location - Minnesota

//* Favorite things - Guys who wear girl pants, macaroni and cheese, Jon Devoto, comfy beds, plaid pants, mixing the colors black, hot pink, and white.
//* what’s under your bed - Guitar...clothes...cereal?

//*Favorite Books - Destined to Witness
//*Favorite Foods - Anything Italian..yumm <3
//*Favorite Bands - The Matches, Incubus, Lucky Boys Confusion, Dashboard Confessional, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Death Cab For Cutie, Hot Hot Heat, Fall Out Boy, Sugarcult, Yellowcard, Story of the Year, Spitalfield, The Early November, The Starting Line, The Movielife, Finch, Zebrahead, Offset, Tragedy Andy...etc. I'd go one but I'd like to finish this before the whole weekend is over.

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - Boys crying. Great music. An excuse to cry and wear glasses that I don't need.
//* Why are you emo? - I guess it's the closest label to me. I cry when I hear Yellowcard's "Empty Apartment".
//* First emo band - Dashboard Confessional <3

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - Avril Lavigne, The Darkness, Slipknot, The Destroyers, Hazen St.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - Toxic by Britney Spears. Fucking whoreeeeeee.

//* what do you think about president bush? - He's one of those people you wish their mothers would have had an abortion. I hate the man.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - So I can say that I'm emo enough to be accepted to this comm.
//* what can you bring to it? - That much more emo-ness.

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

</3 Steph
Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…