wuddup (istlexcore) wrote in emo_r_us_,
wuddup
istlexcore
emo_r_us_

• Music:

APPLICATION.

//* Name - krystle. nice to meet all of you.
//* Age - seventeen
//* Location - southern california. los angeles-ish area.

//* Favorite things - ipod. puter. i'm such a nerd. =D
//* what’s under your bed - we won't venture off that far. :]

//*Favorite Books - a prayer for owen meany [[irving]] + invisible monsters [[palahniuk]]
//*Favorite Foods - chinese, specifically dim sum. and mango pudding. actually, i like food in general. you need it to live, and i hate when people deprive themselves of its goodness with these "diets" and whatnot. life is about living, not wondering what you eat and counting calories.
//*Favorite Bands - i'm stuck in my jawbreaker phase right now. i also love hey mercedes.. mars volta.. brand new.. straylight run.. boysnightout.. alkaline trio.. fall out boy.. mirah.. joy division.. rilo kiley.. modest mouse.. postal service.. bright eyes.. movielife.. french kicks.. the gossip.. red hot valentines.. moldy peaches.. death cab.. etc.

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - to be honest, it's a pretty shady term. there are several meanings, and i don't really have a take on any particular one; emo is whatever you want it to be. it's similar to the word "hella," in that it's just thrown around without anyone really knowing what it truly means.
//* Why are you emo? - i don't really know. why is anyone the way they are?
//* First emo band - i don't really remember. my discovery over this wonderful genre of music was kind of a long time ago and i have a terrible memory.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - i'm not a hater of music, i'm a lover! i think hate is too strong of a word. there are some bands i could do without though.. nickleback would be one. i can't think of any others at the moment.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - i don't think i have one.

//* what do you think about president bush? - he doesn't have very good grammar or logical thinking sometimes during public speeches. Example: "[T]he illiteracy level of our children are appalling."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - someone told me to join. word on the street is that you need fresh faces.
//* what can you bring to it? - an extra +1 on the comments margin, that's for sure.

//* Please post 1-3 pictures
one.
two.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments