Chloejoey (chloejoey) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Chloejoey
chloejoey
emo_r_us_

Application..

//* Name - Chloe
//* Age - 14
//* Location - Michigan

//* Favorite things - My guitar, music, my website, local shows, lip peircings.. peircings in general, straight edge, peachos.
//* what’s under your bed - Notebooks filled with poems and lyrics i wrote.

//*Favorite Books - "the perks of being a wallflower"/"the fuck up"
//*Favorite Foods - tacos, fries, pretty much anything that sounds good.
//*Favorite Bands - Further Seems Forever, Bright Eyes, Early November, Desaparecidos, Dashboard Confessional, Brand new, Barnhouse, Boys Night Out, Ani Difranco (not a band, but a great artist)

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - Emotional. You get upset easily, you can't control your feelings very well.
//* Why are you emo? - I am now.. eh? Well, i'm not happy often, it's not easy for me to control my emotions. I have a tendency to cry a lot.
//* First emo band - Barnhouse, and Bright Eyes.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Evanesance... umm.. Good Charlotte and Simple Plan again.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - Wow, let me think.. "Boys and Girls" by Good Charlotte. Oh and that 'Milkshake' song. Holy...

//* what do you think about president bush? - I think he's scum. I can elaborate, but i'll choose not too, because it would take too long.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - I think it would be fun, and i enjoy reading posts in this community.
//* what can you bring to it? - Good music and a few more cool "emo" kids.

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments