April 19th, 2004

(no subject)

//* Name -Patrjcya (or...Patti. hahaha)
//* Age - 14
//* Location - florida

//* Favorite things - my sketch book, my guitar, my cat, my cd player,sewing machine, and fabric ;)
//* what’s under your bed - er....nothing. hehe

//*Favorite Books - any book about WW2 oh and the book speak, AND all the harry potter books
//*Favorite Foods - asparagus!!! Yum! haha oh and tofu and ketchup...together! Oh baby now thats some hot stuff. =D
//*Favorite Bands -coheed and cambria, brand new, the used, taking back sunday,blink 182, glassjaw,the modest mouse,REM,yellowcard,jimi hedrix,eric clapton, the stills,motioncity soundtrack,no doubt,30 seconds to mars, billy talent,blondie
//* what does EMO mean to YOU? -hmm...it means to me, a shorten verison of emotion.Also a way to express yourself in forms of music and other ways too
//* Why are you emo? -Uh, well I like the music, and when I get my heart broken I cry...for days. :( Oh and the so called punks like to beat me up. lol
//* First emo band - Brand New...like woah.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - I don't really know because if I don't like a band I just don't listen to them.So yeaah.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - Okay, well I have to say the most Stupidest music video ever...is....The Anthem by Good Charlotte, I depise the video! Its so stupid, its just like all the other videos out there!

//* what do you think about president bush? -moron! He is such a jackass. He starts a war for no reason what so ever and waste millions of dollars, AND he doesn't support Stem cell research, which could cure many dieseases;Cancer,heart attacks,spinal cord injuries.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - because I am cool like that. hah, uh, really I don't know why I should be apart of it.
//* what can you bring to it? - Because I will bring you good luck and wealth. hahaha

//* Please post 1-3 pictures
  • Current Music
    frank zappa and the mother of invetion
morrissey

/////*STAMPED......PICS OF ME (OH GOD)

well here is a pic of ugly ugly ugly UGLY me but sine i didn't have a real pic of my self i thought i would post one now...

-may cause unwanted bleeding of the eyes and/or blindness-

YOU'VE BEEN WARNEDCollapse )

ps does anybody else have and obsession with Autopilot Off....I DO!!! (the new cd is soo kick ass i highly recomend it)
  • Current Music
    autopilot off- blind truth <--- best song EVER

stampmaster // stamping x core

well kids,

this weekend, thomas jefferson and i were hitting up some 40's when i suddenly exploded into flames

as such, this prevented me from stamping any of you

if you haven't been stamped and it's been over a couple days and for some reason i missed you, please let me know

leave your aim address and we shall discuss

kthxbye

XX\

(that's my fake edge)
  • Current Music
    Solanka - Hot Cross