April 18th, 2004

(no subject)

The sun woke me up. *sad* i was having such a cool dream to. Impossible. Yet cool. So, who’s been promoting? Yeah, that’s right. You better promote. Or I kill you. I kill you all.

<3Emma
  • Current Music
    As I like dying - Forever

(no subject)

Well. I thought I had work today. And I don’t. Which is very depressing, because i COULD have been in a field in Wisconsin, blowing stuff up with my friends. BUT NOOO I thought I had work. So. Instead I will be making a new layout for the community.

The back grounds gonna be a collage. yay. cuz I like collages. ^_^

Post pictures of bands that you want to see on it.
[As comments please]

Have an emorific day.

<3Emma
  • Current Music
    The ringing in my ear.

application

//* Name - Jodi
//* Age - 15
//* Location - Granada Hills, CA

//* Favorite things - wristbands, socks, eyeliner, guitar, cell phone, music, shows, zip ties, pictures, cameras
//* what’s under your bed - nothing. my mattress lies directly on the floor

//*Favorite Books - Damage, Armageddeon Summer, Captian Underpants, Animal Farm
//*Favorite Foods - pop-tarts and lucky charms. oh and grapes
//*Favorite Bands - Sugarcult, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, May's End, LAO, Nirvana, Thursday,  The Strokes

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - i've never really considered an exact definition, but to me, emo is a type of music which inspires some and disappoints others
//* Why are you emo? - besides the fact that my song lyrics have been called emo, i've found myself liking a lot of emo bands, sort of relating to them.
//* First emo band - a middle school band, SofaKingDom

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - i don't really hate bands. i have respect for bands, but i dislike Korn, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Maroon 5, and The Stills
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - Britney Spears, Toxic...eww

//* what do you think about president bush? - generally, i don't like him. and the whole thing about him possibly knowing about 9/11 makes it harder for me to like him

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - because it seems like an awesome community that i'd be honored to be accepted in
//* what can you bring to it? - members and whatever else wanted -if possible-

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

• Current Music
    Grand Theft Autumn by Fall Out Boy
Me.

Band Shirt Pictures.

Well..My friend and I took some pictures. We got dressed up, basically acted like idiots. I'm wearing my dead kennedy shirt. He's the blonde of course, Um yeah. Enjoy, err..Yeah..THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A JOKE AND IN EVERY PICTURE WE'RE ABSOLUTELEY SERIOUSE. WERE DARK AND DEPRESSED YO.

Totally sceneCollapse )
  • Current Music
    The Clash