Rebecca (urfavfreak77) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Rebecca
urfavfreak77
emo_r_us_

Application bitches

//* Name - Rebecca
//* Age - 15
//* Location - Connecticut

//* Favorite things - My new kitty Captain Jack <33  Clothes, jewelry, my friends, hanging out, nice weather ( like today) Massive trampolines! so fun. Walking on the beach, blowing up ballons and putting them in your pants like a big penis.. oh so many things. Music, for sho'. Concerts, dancing, getting sweaty, singing your heart out.

//* what’s under your bed - Shoeboxes full of crap. Pictures. Shoes. Cd's that have fallen under there and I look for for days, then finally find.

//*Favorite Books - Drowning Anna,  Speak,  Rainbow Boys

//*Favorite Foods - All breakfast foods. Cereal. Lucky Charms! Cinnabuns. Bagels. Umm graps, oranges.
//*Favorite Bands -  Alkaline Trio, Alexisonfire,  Armor for Sleep, Blink182, Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Coldplay, Cursive, Fall out Boy, Funeral for a Friend, Incubus, Matchbook Romance, My Chemical Romance, The Postal Service, Rufio, Silverstein, Something Corporate, Soty, Early November, The reuinion show, Thursday, Yellowcard... so on.

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - Emotion. Express your feelings, be emotional. Let it out. Through song, through poetry, through clothing, express it however you feel most comfortably, but just express it.

//* Why are you emo? - I express my feelings. I tell people how it is and I'm real about it. I respect people and their emotions.

//* First emo band - The Starting Line back in the day

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] -  Lillix.  Piebald.  Lost Prophets.  Evanessence. Dixie Chicks? I cant think straight but I sure do hate them.

//* Most Hated music Video EVER - That Lost Prophets one annoys me. The guys isnt great looking. I dont want to see your face. And two people just sit in the back of a car looking at each other. Makeout and get it over with, okay?

//* what do you think about president bush? -  He's not the greatest, smartest man picked to control and keep our country safe. But the one good thing I can say about him, is it could be worse. Everyone rawr rawr hates him, but hes not doing THAT horrible of a job. I dont favor him but I respect how he handled the 9-11 situation. I definatly dont respect the gay marriage proposition though. I have many gay friends and it upsets me. I was on the news talking about it yay :)

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - Because I'm fun and will make you all laugh. I also have some intelligence in my head, its a rarity. I'll be honest.

//* what can you bring to it? - Honesty. A couple laughs. Updates on shows and new talented bands to listen to.

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

*gasp* my kitty <33

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments