Rebecca (urfavfreak77) wrote in emo_r_us_,
Rebecca
urfavfreak77
emo_r_us_

Application bitches

//* Name - Rebecca
//* Age - 15
//* Location - Connecticut

//* Favorite things - My new kitty Captain Jack <33  Clothes, jewelry, my friends, hanging out, nice weather ( like today) Massive trampolines! so fun. Walking on the beach, blowing up ballons and putting them in your pants like a big penis.. oh so many things. Music, for sho'. Concerts, dancing, getting sweaty, singing your heart out.

//* what’s under your bed - Shoeboxes full of crap. Pictures. Shoes. Cd's that have fallen under there and I look for for days, then finally find.

//*Favorite Books - Drowning Anna,  Speak,  Rainbow Boys

//*Favorite Foods - All breakfast foods. Cereal. Lucky Charms! Cinnabuns. Bagels. Umm graps, oranges.
//*Favorite Bands -  Alkaline Trio, Alexisonfire,  Armor for Sleep, Blink182, Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Coldplay, Cursive, Fall out Boy, Funeral for a Friend, Incubus, Matchbook Romance, My Chemical Romance, The Postal Service, Rufio, Silverstein, Something Corporate, Soty, Early November, The reuinion show, Thursday, Yellowcard... so on.

//* what does EMO mean to YOU? - Emotion. Express your feelings, be emotional. Let it out. Through song, through poetry, through clothing, express it however you feel most comfortably, but just express it.

//* Why are you emo? - I express my feelings. I tell people how it is and I'm real about it. I respect people and their emotions.

//* First emo band - The Starting Line back in the day

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] -  Lillix.  Piebald.  Lost Prophets.  Evanessence. Dixie Chicks? I cant think straight but I sure do hate them.

//* Most Hated music Video EVER - That Lost Prophets one annoys me. The guys isnt great looking. I dont want to see your face. And two people just sit in the back of a car looking at each other. Makeout and get it over with, okay?

//* what do you think about president bush? -  He's not the greatest, smartest man picked to control and keep our country safe. But the one good thing I can say about him, is it could be worse. Everyone rawr rawr hates him, but hes not doing THAT horrible of a job. I dont favor him but I respect how he handled the 9-11 situation. I definatly dont respect the gay marriage proposition though. I have many gay friends and it upsets me. I was on the news talking about it yay :)

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - Because I'm fun and will make you all laugh. I also have some intelligence in my head, its a rarity. I'll be honest.

//* what can you bring to it? - Honesty. A couple laughs. Updates on shows and new talented bands to listen to.

//* Please post 1-3 pictures

*gasp* my kitty <33

Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments