Boyka
toxikitty
emo_r_us_

• Mood:
  • Music:
//* Name -Patrjcya (or...Patti. hahaha)
//* Age - 14
//* Location - florida

//* Favorite things - my sketch book, my guitar, my cat, my cd player,sewing machine, and fabric ;)
//* what’s under your bed - er....nothing. hehe

//*Favorite Books - any book about WW2 oh and the book speak, AND all the harry potter books
//*Favorite Foods - asparagus!!! Yum! haha oh and tofu and ketchup...together! Oh baby now thats some hot stuff. =D
//*Favorite Bands -coheed and cambria, brand new, the used, taking back sunday,blink 182, glassjaw,the modest mouse,REM,yellowcard,jimi hedrix,eric clapton, the stills,motioncity soundtrack,no doubt,30 seconds to mars, billy talent,blondie
//* what does EMO mean to YOU? -hmm...it means to me, a shorten verison of emotion.Also a way to express yourself in forms of music and other ways too
//* Why are you emo? -Uh, well I like the music, and when I get my heart broken I cry...for days. :( Oh and the so called punks like to beat me up. lol
//* First emo band - Brand New...like woah.

//* Most Hated bands [pick 5] - I don't really know because if I don't like a band I just don't listen to them.So yeaah.
//* Most Hated music Video EVER - Okay, well I have to say the most Stupidest music video ever...is....The Anthem by Good Charlotte, I depise the video! Its so stupid, its just like all the other videos out there!

//* what do you think about president bush? -moron! He is such a jackass. He starts a war for no reason what so ever and waste millions of dollars, AND he doesn't support Stem cell research, which could cure many dieseases;Cancer,heart attacks,spinal cord injuries.

//* Why should you be apart of our community? - because I am cool like that. hah, uh, really I don't know why I should be apart of it.
//* what can you bring to it? - Because I will bring you good luck and wealth. hahaha

//* Please post 1-3 pictures
Subscribe

• AMORY (ex - senses fail)

Amory recently recorded a 5 song EP, “Where are you going, Where have you been?” with friend and producer John Naclerio at Nada Recording…

• (no subject)

• FREE MP3 PLAYER ANYONE?

iPods and various other mp3 players are all the rage this season. Why not get one for free? All you have to do is complete an offer, cancel it so you…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 20 comments