|Rules & Credit||Application||Stamps|
1. You must join in order to post the application or a promotion.
2. Please bold your votes and make your vote a direct comment to the application post.
3. Anyone already stamped with a standard Element can apply for themes.
4. In your first entry with the application, please write in the subject line "Of Nature".
5. After one week or receiving at least five votes, you will be stamped.
6. You are allowed to re-apply for a regular stamp twice, at least three months apart. See the rules of restamping here.
7. Please do not copy other member's applications, even portions.
8. DO NOT promote mature/adult-oriented or elitist superficial communities judging entirely by looks.
9. If you are applying for a regular or theme stamp, please do not remove the LJ cut code in the application.
10. If you need help or have any questions, the moderator (sweetthumbelina) will be more than glad to assist. Please contact her through a message or e-mail.
11. Vote on at least five unstamped applications upon posting yours.
With a special thanks to everyone.
The new regular Elemental stamps were made by strawberry_star
The promotional banners were made by rainbowdreams12
View credit for the theme stamps here.
Layout by milou_veronica
Are you one of the Sky? Perhaps the rosy Dawn or of the deep enchanting Waters? Or maybe your very essence is like that of a Mountain or Forest. Maybe the subtle beauty of the Twilight rests in your eyes, or the dark grace of the Night. Is there something about you that simply screams of an Elemental division? Apply and find out...
Currently all themes are open
More banners can be viewed here.
View affiliates or comment to be one here.
All suggestions for themes can be made here.
Sky, Twilight, Lake, Forest
You can view the stamps here.
View the list of regular stamped members. All stamped lists last updated April 28, 2009.
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide|