liberata_sum (liberata_sum) wrote in elementals_,
liberata_sum
liberata_sum
elementals_

Of Mice and Men... and of Nature, of Course.

Basics
Name: Zoe
Likes: Sports (namely volleyball, swimming, and track), animals, thinking deeply, most school subjects (especially math- and biology-related ones), baking pies, Latin, chocolate, spending time with friends, origami, drawing, writing, GIMP (a freeware art program), music, chai tea, fruit, the feeling of accomplishment, fashion, nature, all animals, Socrates, Greek/Roman mythology, the color red, snow (until March)
Dislikes: Pastel colors, translating Cicero, not being able to sleep, English (as a school subject, not a language), anything coffee-related, waking up early for swimming, taking showers in the morning, that yapping noise that small dogs make, how disorganized my brain is right now, slow computers, being injured, waiting, voluntary stupidity
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Active, curious, determined, hard-working, intelligent, thoughtful, quick-witted
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Sarcastic, hard-headed, too ambitious, quick-tempered, sometimes snobbish
Hobbies & Interests: Dancing, learning, athletics, reading, writing, and drawing.
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:

Favorites

Color: Red
Movie: Finding Forrester
Music: I’m very much into K-pop lately. Korean pop music, for those of you who don’t know. =)
Novel: Really, I’m a sucker for anything written by Tamora Pierce.
Animal: A lioness
Fragrance/Scent: Something fresh and citrusy.
Quotation/Lyric: “Non quia difficilia sunt non audemus, sed quia non audemus, difficilia sunt.” It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, but because we do not dare, things are difficult.

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: I tend to be optimistic. Mostly.
Realist or Idealist: Hmm. I’m an idealist, but at the same time I try to keep myself grounded. So a realist with idealistic dreams. =)
Light or Dark: Light.
Introverted or Extroverted: I’d say I’m pretty centered, with a bit of a tendency towards introversion.
Calm or Chaos: Chaos.
Intuition or Logic: Mostly logic, especially on the important things.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: I want to go to a good, respected university (Notre Dame and Northwestern are my top choices right now), complete my pre-requisites for vet school, go to Cornell University for grad school, and become a vet for some sort of zoo or aquarium or maybe for large farm animals. As for my short-term goals, I would like to have the school record in discus and get a job. As for my less reasonable dreams, I would really like to go to the Olympics in discus.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Once I have enough money, I would like to take my veterinary work to a poor, third-world country where the people really depend on their animals, and do volunteer work there.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: To never give up when you truly want something, no matter how many things get in your way.
Something you admire/love/respect: The basic laws of the universe.
Something you detest greatly: Waking up early.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: I would like to be able to turn myself invisible. This stems from a sort of a curiosity of what would be different if no one knew I was there. How would people act differently? Could I get into places previously closed to me? I think it could be fascinating.
Where do you feel most at home?: In the pool. I’ve been a swimmer so long, it’s kind of ingrained into me.
Do you have any creative talents?: I’m fairly good at art, and I can play the cello well.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? In the discus ring. It’s kind of like flying and competing at the same time. It’s hard to explain, but it’s also wonderful.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on:
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/896555.html?thread=8154155#t8154155
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/896446.html?thread=8154558#t8154558
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/896008.html?thread=8154632#t8154632
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/895866.html?thread=8155002#t8155002

Tags: stamped - regular - autumn, stamped - regular - river, stamped - regular - summer
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Fi Age: 21 Location: California Likes: Fantasy, science-fiction, the absurd, cats, animals in general, comic books, webcomics,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Kylee Age: 18 Location: Texas Likes: Writing, being social, dancing, independence, bright colors, singing, performing,…

• Of Nature [Regular Theme]

Basics Name: Kanzaki Age: 16 Location: Indonesia Likes: Animals, Games, Holiday, Medical, Psychology Dislikes: Studying, Drama queen who hates…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments