Jacintha (schmaltzyyy) wrote in elementals_,
Jacintha
schmaltzyyy
elementals_

Of nature

Basics
Name: Jacintha
Likes: Star-gazing, listening to music, chilling at Starbucks, learning new things, literature, fashion, music, art, designing, changing seasons, Naruto, movies, shuffled playlists, musicians, skateboards, the oldies (60s), tattoos, Tim Burton, Vivienne Westwood, Japanese culture, cheap thrills, classic Disney, photography, spontaneity, aftermath of an adrenaline rush, independence, freedom, fun, adventure, animals
Dislikes: Being constricted, loud chewing noises, inconsiderate, possessive, highly pessimistic people, humid weather, too crowded places, empty promises, false hope, homophobia, animal cruelty, any sort of cruelty actually, writer’s/artist’s block, silent treatments, insects
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Feisty (though I don't really show it on the outside), passionate, focused/dedicated, ambitious, determined, headstrong, creative, artistic, witty, free-spirited, adventurous, independent in my own ways, lover and a fighter
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Sensitive, stubborn, tenacious, hates to be dependent, emotional, can be harsh with words, bitter at times, easily bored, engimatic, rebellious, contradictory, moody at times, critical with self
Hobbies & Interests: Reading, writing, designing, sketching, listening to music, spending time with loved ones, shopping, chillaxing at Starbucks, going on little adventures, day-dreaming about endless possibilities, making infinite lists, making playlists or mix-cds, learning new facts, picking up new skills
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:
Quoting Haruki Murakami in Sputnik Sweetheart, I am always tripped up by the eternal “Who am I?” paradox but the funny thing is that no one would know me as well as me. But, this is what I know about myself so far – I’m a lover and fighter. I fight for the things I love and believe in. I’m extremely strong-willed and am extroverted with introverted tendencies. Most of the time, people perceive me as someone who doesn’t like to talk a lot in real life, but the truth is – I just don’t talk when it’s unnecessary.

I like a lot of things but I love very little things. Even so, I love immensely, though I do admit, I hate to display mushy feelings and appear weak, so most of the time, I put up a stoic front. I like to think of myself as an enigma, but I think I’m relatively easy to figure out.

Sometimes, I think too much, feel too much and do everything in excess. I wear my heart on my sleeve, am tenacious, free-spirited, stubborn and I hate to depend on people, though I’m not too independent myself. To me, life is one big mystery, one big chaos, one big story, and most importantly, one big miracle. I aspire to be an Art Director of Dazed & Confused or Frankie and satisfy my wanderlust.

Favorites

Color: Green, black, white, grey, robin's egg blue
Movie: Factory Girl, Edward Scissorhands, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Inception, Tangled, Finding Neverland, The Breakfast Club
Music: Paramore, Eisley, Cat Power, Florence + The Machine, The Pretty Reckless, The Beatles and more
Novel: Looking For Alaska - John Green / Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
Animal: Dolphins, pigs, dogs, cats, horses (Well, I basically love most animals)
Fragrance/Scent: Daisy - Marc Jacobs. The scent of fresh laundry, good food
Quotation/Lyric: "Do what you love and fuck the rest."

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: A mix. I try to be as optimistic as I can towards others though
Realist or Idealist: A mix. So sorry I can't decide
Light or Dark: Dark
Introverted or Extroverted: Extroverted
Calm or Chaos: Chaos. I show a calm front though
Intuition or Logic: Intuition

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: I aim to be an illustrator turned Art or Creative Director, travel around the world to satisfy my wanderlust urges, make my family happy, get married, be inspired and inspire people, fight for the causes I believe in, have kids and pets. For now, I wish to be able to get into the design course I want and for my loved ones to stay happy and healthy
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: My ambition which is to be an Art or Creative Director
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: To never give up on anything I love. The future is always changing and I have the power to change it
Something you admire/love/respect: My loved ones. They give me the strength, love and support to pull through everyday. They mean the world to me
Something you detest greatly: There are many things I hate (as many as the things I love) but I detest people who lie to themselves, people who do not work hard for their dreams and people who always take the easy way out.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: This is always changing. One moment I want to have memory manipulation, the other time I want telekinesis. But I guess I would want to have Shadowcat aka Kitty Pryde of X-Men's superpower - phasing.
Where do you feel most at home?: My room.
Do you have any creative talents?: I can draw, design, write and express my feelings rather well. I'm more of an Arts person.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? Carpark rooftop. I just feel like all my burdens, insecurities and everything is stripped away from me and I feel really free. I'm someone who appreciates freedom alot too. The air there is amazing, you can see everything from there, and at that moment, I just feel really at ease with myself and I feel like I belong somewhere.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on:
I voted on ALL unstamped applications before me.
Tags: stamped - regular - rain
Subscribe

• Stamped Mountain//Continent Theme

Guys, I am sorry I am posting so many themes! I don't want to be pesty. Thanks for voting anyway! :) BASICS Name: Paris Previously stamped…

• stamped as summer // continent theme

BASICS Name: Nicole Previously stamped as: Summer (Main) Thyme (Herb) Rain (Mirror of the Elements) Tulip (Flower I) Beech (Tree) Sagittarius…

• Stamped as Autumn // Continent Theme

BASICS Name: Katie Previously stamped as: Regular: Autumn Herb: Rue Animal: Dog and Toucan Mirror Image of the Elements: Garden Water…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments