Cedar
trickery
elementals_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Of Nature~

Basics
Name: Elisabeth
Likes: Animals, astrology, autumn, ballet, clouds, fantasy, impressionism, learning, moonlight, mythology, rain, spicy food, sweets, symbolism, tea, winter
Dislikes: Arrogance, bad hygiene, being ignored, cheating, clinginess (in the sense of constant need for approval), conflict, hot weather, humidity, hypocrisy, incompetence, math, sheep in society, yelling
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Adaptable, ambitious, approachable, balanced, calm under pressure, generous, honest, independent, intelligent, loving, loyal, observant, open-minded, organized, strong
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Critical, distrusting, indecisive, jealous, obsessive, perfectionist, proud, romantic, slightly scatterbrained, stubborn
Hobbies & Interests: Abseiling, archery, aromatherapy, ceramics, chess, cooking, daydreaming, gardening, hiking, horseback riding, jewelry making, origami, photoshop, playing guitar, poetry, psychology, puzzles, rock climbing, reading, sewing, tennis, theatre, travel
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:
About a year old but I look the same. XD

Favorites

Color: I can never properly decide between blue and green.
Movie: Roman Holiday
Music: Anything relaxing and/or thought-provoking really. I also love the sound of Latin, so I listen to a lot of music with that as a general rule.
Novel: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Animal: Snake, swan, wolf
Fragrance/Scent: Rain, vanilla, calla lily
Quotation/Lyric: "It is wrong to expect a reward for your struggles. The reward is the act of struggle itself, not what you win. Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world, you must make that attempt. That's morality, that's religion. That's art. That's life." - Phil Ochs

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: I consider myself optimistic - not in the over-the-top bright side of life sense - just in the "I refuse to sit here and wallow more than needed for venting purposes, and I certainly won't think of worst case scenarios in my non-difficult times" sense.
Realist or Idealist: I tend to be idealistic for my own personal life, but I hold other people to lesser standards. Hey, it gives me more chance to be pleasantly surprised! ;)
Light or Dark: Light.
Introverted or Extroverted: Neither of the above. I lean slightly toward introvert, but I do think ambivert fits better.
Calm or Chaos: I prefer calm, but I need a little chaos to keep me entertained challenged.
Intuition or Logic: Logic.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: For the immediate present, I hope to get into a tap-dancing class and continue with my guitar lessons. I also want to go back to college after some time off due to financial aid believing my dad made about four times his incomes and therefore denying me any assistance and work on my degree in psychology; I actually have a tour at a campus next week to discuss the admission process for their next term. And after I get a degree and this is feasible, I quite want to move to London.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: I don't tend to share ultimate dreams with others; I doubt my best friend even knows this one.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Think for yourself, especially when the crowds are trying to keep you from doing so.
Something you admire/love/respect: I'm always impressed when I see people who have absolutely no natural talent for a subject and/or subpar teaching in the past putting the extra effort needed to ace a class; patience and drive are good traits to have.
Something you detest greatly: I hate when I'm in a public place and I witness a parent simply letting their child misbehave unchecked - or worse, simply giving them whatever they want the instant they begin acting up. Discipline isn't enjoyable, but it is needed if people are to grow up with any sort of balance.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: I'd love to be able to shapeshift. Oh, the things I could learn if I happened to look like someone else for a day... AHEM. Seriously, I find it very enjoyable since I'd be able to turn into just about anything that suited my mood.
Where do you feel most at home?: Either walking around town at night or soaking in a bubble bath.
Do you have any creative talents?: I'd hope so! I'm in a theatre group, I can do ceramics, I dabble in jewelry making, I've written poetry and short stories, I design outfits and sew them with a friend, etc. I might as well work on getting over my fear of painting, since I think it might be the only artistic field I haven't wandered into.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? I love London because it just feels so right every time I'm there.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on:
1 2 3 4
Tags: stamped - regular - earth, stamped - regular - mountain
Subscribe

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Yingyu Age: 16 Location: Singapore. (: Likes: Videogaming, Reading, Making graphics, Finding interesting things to do,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: As. Age: 15 y/o (will be 16 in a month). Location: Indonesia currently. Likes: Being with my family and friends, video games,…

• ...of nature...

Basics Name: Laura Age: 17 Location: Poland // England (some time here, some there) Likes: music, sky, my friends, movies, video games,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments