Brianna (winter_sapphire) wrote in elementals_,
Brianna
winter_sapphire
elementals_

Of Nature

Basics
Name: Brianna
Likes: Science in general, biology, chemistry, medicine, business, reading, laid-back parties, fruit, salmon, lasagna, cinnamon, people, leadership, shoes, shopping
Dislikes: French fries, onion rings, lying, camping, trout, injustice, discrimination, people who talk smack but can't back it up
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Driven, strong, empathetic, kind, maternal 
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Manipulative, uncompromising, dishonest, expensive, passive-aggressive
Hobbies & Interests: Yoga, Pilates, ballroom dancing  
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:

Favorites

Color: Plum, Scarlet, Black; jewel tones, if you will
Movie: The Devil Wears Prada and all the BBC historical drama movies 
Music: Rob Thomas, Mat Kearney, A Fine Frenzy, etc.
Novel: The Devil Wears Prada, Sex and the City (I love Candace Bushnell), anything by Jane Austen, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre
Animal: Swan
Fragrance/Scent: Spicy but sweet, so something cinnamon-like
Quotation/Lyric: "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." - Timothy Leary

"Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser 

"Like a willow bending in the storm, you'll make it." - A Fine Frenzy

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic:  Optimistic (more towards the middle)
Realist or Idealist: Realist
Light or Dark: Dark
Introverted or Extroverted: Extroverted
Calm or Chaos: Chaos
Intuition or Logic: Logic

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: I want to become some kind of scientist, marry and later have a child. And I want to keep my group of close friends close to me. I want to become more Zen.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Peace with myself. 
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Deal with things as they come. Storing them away for later is a recipe for disaster.
Something you admire/love/respect:  People who can keep commitments.
Something you detest greatly: People who still think they know everything. 
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: I'd control time--not necessarily go forward, but go back in time, fix a few things and see how much that changes the future. 
Where do you feel most at home?:  At school or at work...it's not complicated there. I know what to do and how to do it well.
Do you have any creative talents?:  I'm good at learning things. I learn things fast and I learn them well. And I'm good at tactile activities, like fixing things. It's kind of my art, if that makes any sense.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why?  I love New York and Paris, but I think I love New York the most. The fast-paced city life...I find comfort in that, that everything's still moving. It keeps me moving, and it's nice to know that if I stop for a few minutes, things still go on.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on: One, Two, Three, Four
Tags: stamped - regular - wind
Subscribe

• of nature

Basics Name: I go by Con on here. Age: Old enough to bonk someone, and not old enough to drive. Kind of silly, if you ask me.…

• I am a child of Nature because....

Basics Name: Tash Age: 16 Location: Melbourne, VIC, AUST Likes: Movies, TV shows, books, writing, computer graphic making, celebrity…

• Stamped as Lake and Earth // Reapplying

Name: Ashley Likes: Music, tap dancing, playing the flute/piccolo, singing, dancing, rain, thunderstorms, coloring, writing, photography,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 19 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• of nature

Basics Name: I go by Con on here. Age: Old enough to bonk someone, and not old enough to drive. Kind of silly, if you ask me.…

• I am a child of Nature because....

Basics Name: Tash Age: 16 Location: Melbourne, VIC, AUST Likes: Movies, TV shows, books, writing, computer graphic making, celebrity…

• Stamped as Lake and Earth // Reapplying

Name: Ashley Likes: Music, tap dancing, playing the flute/piccolo, singing, dancing, rain, thunderstorms, coloring, writing, photography,…