Andromeda (Constellations)
Sea (Bodies of Water)
Sunny & Clear (Weather Forecast)
Freesia (Flower II)
Europe (Continents)
Mermaid (Underwater)
Amber (Colors)
Lion (Animals)

Positive Traits: Funny, kind, open-minded, genuine, romantic, loyal, laidback, passionate, compassionate
Negative Traits: Impatient, quick-tempered, lazy, selfish, stubborn
Picture of yourself (URL or thumbnail): on the left

Lifestyle
Dislikes: Intolerance, ignorance, prejudice, arrogance, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart
Hobbies: Check the "likes" section :)
Favorite Place: Seaside, Oregon

Personality
Briefly describe your personality: Spontaneous Idealists are creative, lively and open-minded persons. They are humorous and dispose of a contagious zest for life. Their enthusiasm and sparkling energy inspires others and sweeps them along. They enjoy being together with other people and often have an uncanny intuition for their motivations and potential. Spontaneous Idealists are masters of communication and very amusing and gifted entertainers. Fun and variety are guaranteed when they are around. However, they are sometimes somewhat too impulsive in dealing with others and can hurt people without really meaning to do so, due to their direct and sometimes critical nature.

This or That
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Shy or Social: In-between
Introverted or Extroverted: Extroverted
Idealistic or Realistic: Idealistic
Dominant or Submissive: Hmm...probably more submissive
Brave or Cautious: Brave
Lover or Fighter: Lover for sure, but also a fighter
Home or Adventure: Home
Knowledge or Strength: Knowledge
Determined or Laid Back: Laidback

Are you more stationary or mobile?: Probably more stationary. I'm lazy haha.
Do you adapt well to change, or are your resistant?: Yeah, I do for the most part. Of course it depends on what's changing, but I don't mind change every now and then.

Surroundings
Choose one season:

[x] Autumn
[ ] Winter
[ ] Spring
[ ] Summer

What is your preferred environment and climate?: Somewhere that's not too hot and not too cold, somewhere that's usually sunny because I get depressed in cold and gloomy weather, and somewhere preferably near a beach and mountains. :)
What element are you drawn to? Which one best represents you?: I'm drawn to water because I love water, and I also think that water best represents me. Water personalities are emotional, deep, sympathetic, empathetic, nurturing, sentimental, over-sensitive, escapistic and irrational- all things that I can very much relate to. I also relate a lot with fire because I'm extroverted, passionate, enthusiastic, moody, hot-tempered and angry.
What kind of foods do you enjoy eating the most?: Sushi is delicious and I could seriously eat that every day for the rest of my life without getting sick of it haha. I also love Italian, Japanese, Mexican...pretty much everything!
How would you come to exist?: Hmm...I don't know haha! I'd like to be created by two people that loved each other instead of just randomly happening to be on earth one day hahaha.
Post an image of something fantasy-related
Post the links of the unstamped applications you voted for: I'll vote on all unstamped apps!

Tags: theme - myth creatures - pixie
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments