Fernando Ganja van Hindie (estuarium) wrote in elementals_,
Fernando Ganja van Hindie
estuarium
elementals_

Of Nature [Regular Theme]

Basics
Name: Kanzaki
Dislikes: Studying, Drama queen who hates their life (you know what I mean? :/), Garbage
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Open-minded, Perfectionist (that's positive, right? well, that is for me LMAO), Honest, Straighforward
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Ignorant, Careless, Lazy, Unstable, somewhat Mean
Hobbies & Interests: Drawing, Reading, Sleeping, Play Games, Being a pain in the ass
Optional Pictures- Pass

Favorites
Color: Black, White, Green, Grey
Movie: Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code
Music: Techno, Classic, Pop
Novel: Harry Potter, The Year of Living Dangerously, The Alchemyst, Cabinet of Curiosities
Animal: Cats, Wolves, Ravens, Owls (am I addicted to Harry Potter or what?), IDK too many D:
Fragrance/Scent: Antiseptic on the hospital
Quotation/Lyrics: "Carpe Diem, Quam Minimum Credula Postero", -Horace. Seize the Day, Trusting as Little as Possibe In the Next

This or That
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic. trying to be an optimistic :/
Realist or Idealist: Realist
Light or Dark: Light.
Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted, but I can be Extroverted if you like.
Calm or Chaos: Calm.
Intuition or Logic: Intuition.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: Feel what I want in life, Live right and go to heaven
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Go to heaven?
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: There's no use mourning about the past. Time keeps on going, let's just move on.
Something you admire/love/respect: Bravery
Something you detest greatly: Braggadocio
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Ultra-speed so I can finish things faster and have more time to enjoy?
Where do you feel most at home?: There's no place like my roomhome
Do you have any creative talents?: I'm not bad at drawing and writing I suppose.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? My room. Because my computer is there It's the only place I can enjoy my privacy.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[   ] Yes
[   ] No

Votes: [1][2][3][4]
Tags: stamped - regular - river
Subscribe

• Of Mice and Men... and of Nature, of Course.

Basics Name: Zoe Age: 18 Location: The U.S. Likes: Sports (namely volleyball, swimming, and track), animals, thinking deeply, most school…

• of nature

Basics Name: Vé Age: 21 Location: Québec city, Canada Likes: I like tea, coffee, chocolate, fashion, traveling, history,…

• (no subject)

Basics Name: Kait Age: 18 Location: Philadelphia Likes: blankets, lighthouses, kittens, steampunk Dislikes: Keith Olbermann Positive…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments