eirinღ (straylize) wrote in elementals_,
eirinღ
straylize
elementals_

too lazy to think of a title that speaks of nature

Basics
Name: Eirin
Likes: FOOD, snow, video games, taking walks, disney movies, football.
Dislikes: Studying, rollercoasters, being asleep past 6am, doing nothing, clingy people, loud noises, heat.
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Optimist, Cheerful, Not easily worked up, Calm, Objective, Impartial, Open-minded.
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Independant, don't show a lot of emotions, not good at giving advice, forgetful.
Hobbies & Interests: See likes section.
Optional Pictures- Pass

Favorites
Color: Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink.
Movie: Moulin Rouge, UP!, Wall-E, Quest for Camelot (the disney movie ///)
Music: Anything that is fast and upbeat makes me happy. Think Trance? As long as it's not too intense because I'm super sensitive to sounds @_@
Novel: I haven't read a real book in years (I used to be a bookworm, what has happened D:) and they're mostly French books so I doubt anyone would know them.
Animal: Penguins and Otters are cute o///o
Fragrance/Scent: I hate really strong perfumes that smell fruity or flowery as it makes me feel dizzy. I prefer the scent of a batch of homemade cookies coming out of the oven or rolling around in grass... ♥
Quotation/Lyrics: "because the world isn't as cruel as you take it to be" I'm an optimist who likes finding happiness in every little thing, so it frustates me to see everyone get down on everything.

This or That
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.
Realist or Idealist: I don't really know, I think I'm more of an idealist.
Light or Dark: Light.
Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted, but I'm becoming more and more extroverted.
Calm or Chaos: Calm.
Intuition or Logic: Intuition.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: Find what I want to do, job wise. There are not many things that interest me, I could probably study languages since I'm skilled in that domain but I can't see myself living over that.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Have a happy and quiet life ♥ Maybe have kids...
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: I used to be the quiet and shy girl, but I learned that if I let myself open up to others I can make friends ♥
Something you admire/love/respect: I admire persistent, goal-oriented people.
Something you detest greatly: People who are too clingy and/or can't do anything by themselves really annoy me, or whine too much, since I'm rather independent.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Magical Cooking Skills! Just so that I wouldn't have to rely on my mom whenever I'm hungry, which is all the time.
Where do you feel most at home?: I'd say I like my hometown that is pretty much nowherestown as much as the city. I just don't like feeling confined, or crowds. It's not that I'm not confortable being around too many strangers at the same time, it's just that there are so many noises at the same time and if I can't hear I'll be really disoriented and feel really sick. Also I am not really resistant to heat/sunrays (fuck you body) so a few trees here and there and a nice breeze makes me feel confortable.
Do you have any creative talents?: I'm not that bad at drawing, but not really.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? I like being at school, not in class but just around my friends, or just lazing around at home, or being at a friend's home... I love taking walks in my town too, it's pretty and relaxing ♥

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[X] No

Four applications that you have voted on: 1234
Tags: stamped - regular - dawn
Subscribe

• Of nature...

Basics Name: Anjelica Age: 18 Location: Naples, Florida Likes: Everything listed in my hobbies and interests! Dislikes: Anger, violence,…

• of nature...

Basics Name: Kaela Age: 16 Location: Virginia Likes: dancing, singing, acting, reading, writing, stamping, the Beatles, HARRY POTTER!…

• (no subject)

Basics Name: caitie / flutterbird Age: 18 Location: america Likes: adventures, animals, apples, art, art projects, baking yummy things,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments