Savannah (savaburry) wrote in elementals_,
Savannah
savaburry
elementals_

well, idk what i am but im something Of Nature :))))

Basics
Name: Savannah
Likes: tweeting, hanging out with my best friend kaelakaelakaela, talking to my friends (example:nicolle_016 hahah), singing, reading, MUSIC, anything rent related (no lie), stamping, harry potter
Dislikes: when people mispronounce the word pattern, when people leave doors open
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: funny, independent, wacky/sill, understanding, accepting (for the most part)
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: majorly sarcastic, mean, uncaring, pessimistic, blunt..bascially, im a b*tch hahah. i learn to embrace it :)
Hobbies & Interests: well, all my hobbies would be my likes and interests
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:
im the black one haha
me with my bestest friend!
me being silly
what i WISH i looked like hahahaha

that last one was a joke :)))

Favorites

Color: purple
Movie: just married, rent: filmed live on bway, the little mermaid, aladdin, hercules, pocahontas, the lion king, alice in wonderland, the princess and the frog
Music: broadway musical music (mainly rent, wicked, the little mermaid right now), glee, paramore, ke$ha
Novel: hmmm, harry potter series? i dont really have ONE specific novel
Animal: owl
Fragrance/Scent: like, vanilla ish? haha its hard to desrcibe. go to the store and smell this: this is my favorite scent
Quotation/Lyric: "no! dont look at the light!! i cant help it...its soo beautiful! *SIZZLE* *AHHHHHHHHH*"

thats from a bugs life hahaha. and i feel like i would be the bug that gets sizzles because i get distracted easily lmao

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: pessi :/
Realist or Idealist: see, that pessimism is REALLY me being a realist :)
Light or Dark: dark?
Introverted or Extroverted: well, i think for the most part im extro but i can be intro depending on my mood
Calm or Chaos:chaos haha. its SO much funner
Intuition or Logic: logic

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: just, to make something of my life. im deathly afriad to fall into a bad lifestyle like, drugs or something and then my life will end up worhtless. i dont want to be old and have a long list of regrets
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: to become a singer..but honestly, what the odds of that hahah
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: hmm, recently, that you have to be able to accept things and let them go. like, dont make excuses for why something went wrong. it went bad for a reason and you have to accept it and move on. dont dwell on the past
Something you admire/love/respect: people who work on broadway. after watching rent ive gained a nw respect for them. its something that i would LOVE to do but you make no money and its not like everyone who tries out gets BIG like: idina menzel, kristen chenoweth, adam pascal, anthony rapp..you know? its a big risk but making it big would be aweomsely AMAZING
Something you detest greatly: people who are close minded. you have to be open to things that you are used to
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: i would be able to control the weather like storm in xmen haha. i think that would be pretty badass
Where do you feel most at home?: ...at my house? haha
Do you have any creative talents?: well, i LOVE singing and music but im absolute crap at songwriting and i havent tried composing anything yet soo i guess not haahaha
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? disney world! it makes me feel happy (corny i know) but it really does. it makes me less of a bitch than i normally am and then i feel all little kiddish again hahah. its soo fun. and when your with your FRIENDS, its just AMAZING

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on:
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/742227.html
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/741902.html
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/741672.html
http://community.livejournal.com/elementals_/741457.html

Tags: stamped - regular - thunder
Subscribe

• Of nature

Basics Name: Jacintha Age: 17 Location: Singapore Likes: Star-gazing, listening to music, chilling at Starbucks, learning new things,…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Blue. Age: Teens. Location: Halfway under my blanket trying to pass the time for something. *glances around* Likes: The arts,…

• Of Nature

Name. Jess Likes. Science ficiton and historical fiction; novels and television; old friends and new friends; Italian food and fast food; reading…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• Of nature

Basics Name: Jacintha Age: 17 Location: Singapore Likes: Star-gazing, listening to music, chilling at Starbucks, learning new things,…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Blue. Age: Teens. Location: Halfway under my blanket trying to pass the time for something. *glances around* Likes: The arts,…

• Of Nature

Name. Jess Likes. Science ficiton and historical fiction; novels and television; old friends and new friends; Italian food and fast food; reading…