Benjammin (theatarantina) wrote in elementals_,
Benjammin
theatarantina
elementals_

Of nature...WTF

Basics
Name:Thea
Likes:art for arts sake, filmmaking, existentialism, theatre, living theatre, activism, making people think, whether that angers, confuses, or inspires isn't really up to me
Dislikes:homophobia, racism, classism, any -ism really, they're ridiculous, people who constantly worry about things that don't matter
Positive adjectives to describe yourself:independent, outgoing, adaptable, honest, carefree
Negative adjectives to describe yourself:selfish, unpredictable, jaded, sarcastic, rude
Hobbies & Interests:besides likes and talents, reading, discussing things, everything and nothing
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:

Favorites

Color:Pink, the color of evil
Movie:Hell Ride
Music:Amanda Palmer
Novel:Good Omens *hmm, my music and novel tastes are fucking eachother, odd? WHY MUST I THINK OF THESE THINGS!?!?*
Animal:Pigs
Fragrance/Scent: lavender...and fear
Quotation/Lyric:"I love waking up in the morning not knowing where I'm gonna go or who I'm gonna meet. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people." Jack~Titanic

He stands like a statue,
Becomes part of the machine
Feeling all the bumpers
Always playing clean
plays by intuition,
The digit counters fall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball!

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic:For an optimist, I'm pretty pessimistic
Realist or Idealist:Idealist
Light or Dark:In Daria Morgendorffer tone, "Are we now talking about The Force?"
Introverted or Extroverted:Extroverted, moreso
Calm or Chaos:I can't even tell the difference anymore
Intuition or Logic:Uh, both?

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future:I'm thinking this rain needs to let up and I hope I don't catch cold and have someone fun to walk back up to class with. I'd like to be able to finish my book for NanoWriMo this year, if not I'll just publish it afterwards somewhere else a couple weeks later, NanoWriMo was just an excuse to make me get it done. Finish school, and get this film out of "production limbo" next year.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: I see myself in another country, travelling to a different place every minute...
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Don't assume, it just makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me". Go with the flow.
Something you admire/love/respect:courage, a certain degree of intelligence, sense of personal responsibility, a certain disregard for the rules, unconditional love
Something you detest greatly:prejudice
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?:Control an element, they're all pretty cool, except fire, that one's pretty warm >__>
Where do you feel most at home?:When I'm with people who love and respect me for who I am
Do you have any creative talents?:writing, art, editing, photography, persuasion, humor
Where is your favourite place to be, and why?Still trying to figure that out, honestly

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on:

Tags: stamped - regular - air
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded