why don't you go sit on a spear? (savepureness) wrote in elementals_,
why don't you go sit on a spear?
savepureness
elementals_

Of Nature

Basics
Name: Iulia
Likes: The smell of freshly printed books. Coffee with milk and loads of sugar. Tall dark troubled men. Curls. Soft textures. Warm colours. Daydreaming. Horses.
Dislikes: Gloomy rain. Broken promises. Lack of manners/respect. Headaches. Hangovers. The public transport. The smell of gasoline. Needles. Rats. Birds.
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Energetic - Enthusiastic - Romantic - Loyal - Honest - Creative - Determined - Down to earth - Reliable.
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Impulsive - Reckless - Emotional - OCD - Selfish - With a temper - Lack of self-confidence - Impatient.
Hobbies & Interests: Reading ; writing ; foreign languages ; traveling ; socializing ; the internet and its vast opportunities.
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description: Peek-a-boo!

Favorites

Color: Blue. Shades of brown (colours of earth and autumn).
Movie: Too many to mention - usually they`re psychedelic flicks like Wristcutters: A Love Story, or self-discovery flicks like Amelie or Girl, Interrupted, but mostly they`re epic dramas like The Gladiator, Braveheart, The Last of the Mohicans etc.
Music: Almost everything except Pop and Disco, with a penchant for Indie, Punk and Metal.
Novel: I`m all for Fantasy, so I`ll mention A Song Of Ice And Fire to begin with. I also like Daphne du Maurier, Margaret Atwood or Margaret Mitchell - girl power in literature is made of win.
Animal: Horse. The most beautiful and noble of all animals. Also, pandas are very cute.
Fragrance/Scent: Freshly baked bread ; cinnamon ; vanilla ; wet fallen leaves.
Quotation/Lyric: If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, it was meant to be. If they don`t, they were never yours to begin with.

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: 50-50, usually if it`s about me and my doings I`m pessimistic and if it`s about people I care for I`m optimistic in order to support and encourage them.
Realist or Idealist: Realist. I stopped being an idealist quite a while ago.
Light or Dark: Dark. In music, thoughts, destiny.
Introverted or Extroverted: Very extroverted.
Calm or Chaos: Chaos - like my mind, like my feelings, like my life.
Intuition or Logic: Intuition. Logic always fails me.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: I hope to solve a certain situation that`s been weighing too heavily on my shoulders for too long. I dream for my name to remain kindly remembered once I`m gone, for things I achieved and for being a good person. I wish my situation would never be uncertain or insecure again.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Balance. That implies finally being able to understand myself and my reactions, as well as those around me I dearly care for.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: That people aren`t me and everyone has the right to react as they feel/find appropriate under given circumstances.
Something you admire/love/respect: Kindness, and people who make other people feel comfortable when in the same room as them.
Something you detest greatly: Broken promises, and promises made just for the sake of opening your mouth and taking a mouthful of oxygen in.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Persuasion.
Where do you feel most at home?: At home :-). On top of my bed with a cup of hot chocolate or a glass of Pepsi, and a good book.
Do you have any creative talents?: I write. And I used to draw. I graduated from an Art High School after all.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? The village where I grew up. It`s peaceful and quiet, and people are nice, and it brings back so many nice memories.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Four applications that you have voted on: I`m working on this.

Tags: stamped - regular - twilight
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jane Age: 26 Location: Brea, CA Likes: Bat-related things, animals in general, health diagnostics, herbal medicine, natural…

• I am a product of nature

Basics Name: Jenn Age: 20, 21 in July Location: Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA Likes: Sleeping, reading, feminism, activism, teaching,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Age: Location: Likes: laughing, Disney, Pixar, movies, art, figurines, good food, delicious good food, adventure, vacations,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments