?

No account? Create an account
Elementals
Nature's divisions
Of Nature. 
4th-Dec-2005 09:35 pm
Name: Amanda, DigiFaith, Faith

Likes: God, anime and J-music, my computer, programming & web design, solitude, independence, reading, autumn, blogging, family, the pursuit of knowledge, philosophical discussions, good fanfiction, good roleplayers, online chats, peace & quiet.

Dislikes: Parties, loud people (especially in libraries), anything emo, rap music, computer crashes, people who put themselves down, people who whine about things but don't do anything to try to fix the problem.

Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: Success, independence, security (financial and otherwise), to find a good (non-online) friend, to find a job I'm happy with, to be able to be satisfied with myself. And to finish my ten-page paper that's due in two days, three pages to go.

Hobbies: Anything computer-related, writing, learning, cosplaying, reading.

Some of your better qualities/talents: Faithful, steady, calm (usually), analytical, good with computers, logical, determined/good worker (usually), responsible.

Some of your worse traits: Procrastinator/lazy at times (hence filling out this form when I should be working on that paper), not very social, easily irritated if you manage to hit one of my pet peeves.

Something you admire/love/respect: Someone who is able to be happy with what they have without always wanting more, someone who is confident in their opinions.

Something you detest greatly: People who spend a lot of time complaining and very little time doing, people who have no values/morals.

Five words to describe you: Spiritual, intelligent, dreamer, independent, mature.

If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Flight.

Where do you feel most at home?: When I'm alone, usually in front of my computer or doing anything else I enjoy, in a place that's familiar to me.

Where did find this community?: stamping_comms
Iron Man // i am
Comments 
4th-Dec-2005 09:28 pm (UTC)
Autumn :)
4th-Dec-2005 11:13 pm (UTC)
Dawn, Autumn and Twilight.
5th-Dec-2005 12:42 am (UTC)
Autumn and Twilight. :D
5th-Dec-2005 03:46 pm (UTC)
Twilight
8th-Dec-2005 04:46 am (UTC)
Twilight because of your dislike for loud people, your like for being alone, and your spiritual-feelings.
9th-Dec-2005 03:17 pm (UTC)
dawn and Twilight
30th-Dec-2005 03:16 pm (UTC)
Dawn ^^
31st-Dec-2005 11:42 am (UTC) - Stamped.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This page was loaded Nov 24th 2017, 1:57 am GMT.