dclawed2 (dclawed2) wrote in elementals_,
dclawed2
dclawed2
elementals_

• Mood:

Of Nature... Aren't We All? :P

Basics

Name: Amanda

Likes: Fast music, cooking & baking, Aphrodite, books (writing and reading), NATURE, dream interpretation, animals, rain, practical fantasy, rubber chickens, experiences, flowers, Paganism, the Disney movie “Pocahontas”, colours (just not blue – blue is boring), Harriet Tubman, horror movies, spicy food, Vivaldi, long hair, thunderstorms, the beliefs and viewpoints of others, being a little arrogant & impulsive & headstrong, the Earth, my pets, goofing off, romance (but NOT cheesy romance! No Twilight or general romance novels! I say that we leave all the romance in the world up to me - that way, no one will be too sickening -jokes-), animated heroines, getting people to open up to me (especially guys I happen to like), my cat <3, plants, people.

Dislikes: Math, people who shove their beliefs down your throat, vomit, heights, long Winters, needy / sentimental / depressing / overly-emotional / passive people, ignorance, blind faith, sweet pickles, how lazy I am, doing actual work, cold water, birds, men (sometimes), people who can't take a joke, BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO, meatloaf (ew, ew), divination (I've become too dependant on it!).

Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Passionate, creative, loyal, dynamic, quirky, fun, courageous, extroverted, trusting, feminine.

Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Lazy, snarky, snappy, short-tempered, unreliable, impulsive, vain, moody, sensitive, gullible, obsessive.

Hobbies & Interests: Pretty much everything listed in the “likes” section.

Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:

Favorites 

Color: Purple, red and green.

Movie: Pocahontas, Quest for Camelot.

Music: Rock, pop and classical.

Novel: The Last Unicorn – Peter S Beagle.

Animal: Black panther, wolves, woodchucks (so random, I know ;)

Fragrance/Scent: Oregano, rose, rosemary, pumpkin spice, LILAC (soso much).

Quotation/Lyric: "They say that before you die, your life passes before your eyes... let's make ours worth watching.”

This or That 

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimist. I'm a tad guarded. But I also tend to be very naive, and some of my thoughts are more optimistic than they should be.

Realist or Idealist: Idealist.

Light or Dark: Balance between both.

Introverted or Extroverted: Extroverted.

Calm or Chaos: Chaos.

Intuition or Logic: Intuition.

Personal

Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: To get a job, to finish writing my story, to keep in touch with all my friends when we go off to University next year. To either find someone to spend the rest of my life with or just give up on love entirely and live independantly so I can focus on myself and my spirituality (I admit, I'm selfish).

What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: To be beautiful inside and out.

What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Think for yourself.

Something you admire/love/respect: Passion, courage, strength, nobility, dignity, a sense of humour and spiritual purpose.

Something you detest greatly: Damn. There's just so much that I hate XD See “Dislikes” section. But if I HAD to narrow it down, I'd have to say... being told what to do.

If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Controlling an element.

Where do you feel most at home?: By a fire, in a library or bookstore, in my room, in a New Age shop, in a vast garden or forest.

Do you have any creative talents?: Writing and singing.

Where is your favourite place to be, and why?: There are so many places that I like to be! In the country surrounded by plantlife (maybe with one or two people), in a forest (alone), by a bonfire (with a few quiet indivduals), in a bustling and busy resturant (with a MILLION others... the lighting, food, laughter and comfort is immense). In a garden (gardening). In the sunlight (enjoying the rays). In my room (reading). I really could go on and on forever.

Et cetera

If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:

[] Yes

[ ] No

Could you please give me an explaination as to why you chose -insertelementhere- for me? I'd love that, thanks :)
Tags: stamped - regular - twilight
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jane Age: 26 Location: Brea, CA Likes: Bat-related things, animals in general, health diagnostics, herbal medicine, natural…

• I am a product of nature

Basics Name: Jenn Age: 20, 21 in July Location: Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA Likes: Sleeping, reading, feminism, activism, teaching,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Age: Location: Likes: laughing, Disney, Pixar, movies, art, figurines, good food, delicious good food, adventure, vacations,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments