Miss Asphyxia (trypanophobic34) wrote in elementals_,
Miss Asphyxia
trypanophobic34
elementals_

Of Nature

Basics
Name: Lisa
Likes: books, modernism, surreal art, arthouse films, cats, creativity, things/eras of the past, strange esoterica, little bits of odd history, fashion, singing to myself, cherry blossoms
Dislikes: popular novels, reality shows, stupidity, small-mindedness, greed, heat, bad dressers
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: intelligent, different, independent, honest, insightful, kind, sympathetic, creative, artistic
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: cold, distant, uncaring, arrogant, self-centered, obstinate, socially inept, shy
Hobbies & Interests: art, music, literature, the past, daydreaming, arts and crafts, etc.
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_078476b542e97b9cc97a152cf9c76827.jpg

Favorites

Color: blue
Movie: Solaris (the 1972 one)
Music: Rasputina
Novel: Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
Animal: cat
Fragrance/Scent: I don't know, some kind of flower or food.
Quotation/Lyric: "You combed your hair inside that mirror,
The one you painted blue and glued with jewelry tears
Something about those bright colors always made you feel better"
- Bright Eyes

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: pessimistic
Realist or Idealist: idealist
Light or Dark: both
Introverted or Extroverted: introverted
Calm or Chaos: mostly calm
Intuition or Logic: both

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: Survive college, maybe grad school, and get a job I actually like and feel appreciated at, and like I actually know the point of it. Move into a nice new apartment and decorate it just as I want.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: become a famous writer, alternative fashion model, and become reconciled with my parents but totally free from them
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Nothing outside yourself can save you. Indeed, there is nothing to "save" - that's a misleading word. You contain everything within yourself and your life, it's not a matter of fixing or having everything "right" or suddenly "redeemed." The important thing is to let the beauty of daily and unordinary life trickle in through the common, and cultivate greatness in your heart and mind, growing deep and heavy, allowing no smallness, pettiness, or mundanity to really touch you. Don't hate yourself. Despise materialistic goals. Live long and deep.
Something you admire/love/respect: the truth told - written - brutally and beautifully
Something you detest greatly: people who just follow trends and norms and don't seem to know anything about themselves
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: being able to jump really far, from rooftop to rooftop
Where do you feel most at home?: at home with my boyfriend
Do you have any creative talents?: I think I have a talent for writing.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? probably certain buildings that have a lot of character, like where I see plays or something; also parks, lovely natural places with a lot of trees

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Tags: stamped - regular - forest, stamped - regular - twilight
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jane Age: 26 Location: Brea, CA Likes: Bat-related things, animals in general, health diagnostics, herbal medicine, natural…

• I am a product of nature

Basics Name: Jenn Age: 20, 21 in July Location: Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA Likes: Sleeping, reading, feminism, activism, teaching,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Age: Location: Likes: laughing, Disney, Pixar, movies, art, figurines, good food, delicious good food, adventure, vacations,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jane Age: 26 Location: Brea, CA Likes: Bat-related things, animals in general, health diagnostics, herbal medicine, natural…

• I am a product of nature

Basics Name: Jenn Age: 20, 21 in July Location: Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA Likes: Sleeping, reading, feminism, activism, teaching,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Age: Location: Likes: laughing, Disney, Pixar, movies, art, figurines, good food, delicious good food, adventure, vacations,…