miameirohara (miameirohara) wrote in elementals_,
miameirohara
miameirohara
elementals_

• Mood:

Of Nature

Basics
Name: Jamerria or Miame (pen name/online alias)
Likes: manga, fanbooks, essays, privacy, seafood, cakes with creme filling, gummi anything, old movies/video games, lace, victorian era mannerisms, creating characters, writing lists, collecting odds and ends, rainy and snowy weather
Dislikes: lazy people, going out in crowds, messes, okra, new experiences, heights, television, brand-name clothing, eating anything from a pig that isn't bacon or ham, giving advice to others, emotionally charged situations that aren't my own, constantly hearing assumptions that are made about me (from family)
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: rational, careful, ambitious, curious, determined, frugal, hardworking, disciplined, enduring, obedient
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: enabling, bitter, judgemental, immature, closed, needy, proud, picky, silent, stingy, narrow-minded, jealous, detached, anxious, irritable, insecure
Hobbies & Interests: Religion, Astrology, Writing, Original Fiction, Psychology, Sociology, Symbolism and Divination, Casual Lolita, Cooking

Optional:

me

Favorites

Color: Purple, White, Silver
Movie: White Oleander, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Dragonfly, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Little Miss Sunshine
Music: Breaking Benjamin, Nine Inch Nails, Cold, Chevelle, Papa Roach, The Exies
Novel: Carrie, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, Little Women, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Little Princess, The Boleyn Inheritance, The Great Gatsby
Animal: Kittens, small and furry animals (mice, hamsters), rabbits
Fragrance/Scent: Vanilla, Sugar Cookie
Quotation/Lyric:
- "There's no use squeezing your buttcheeks after you have farted."
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- "Love humiliates you, hatred cradles you." (White Oleander film)

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic
Realist or Idealist: Idealist
Light or Dark: Dark
Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted
Calm or Chaos: Chaos
Intuition or Logic: Intuition

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: learning to drive, have my own apartment, finish college, and be able to live comfortably and on my own terms.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: To be able to acquire everything I want on my own.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: To always make myself my first priority.
Something you admire/love/respect: Mythological figures
Something you detest greatly: nosy/lazy/pushy family members, seeing constant declarations of !twuluv.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: seeing spirits and sensing power/energy/magic levels (empathy?)
Where do you feel most at home?: in bed in the early morning.
Do you have any creative talents?: Other than editing extensively...no >.<.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? Bookstores and libraries; being surround by books tends to excite me.

Tags: stamped - regular - thunder
Subscribe

• well, idk what i am but im something Of Nature :))))

Basics Name: Savannah Age: 17 Location: VA Likes: tweeting, hanging out with my best friend kaelakaelakaela, talking to my…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Kris. Age: Eighteen. Location: N.o.y.b. Likes: Sports, hiking, movies, music, learning new things, challenges, video games,…

• of nature

Basics Name:Tricia Age:20's Location: America Likes: love, movies,music,history Dislikes: backstabbers,abusers,users Positive…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• well, idk what i am but im something Of Nature :))))

Basics Name: Savannah Age: 17 Location: VA Likes: tweeting, hanging out with my best friend kaelakaelakaela, talking to my…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Kris. Age: Eighteen. Location: N.o.y.b. Likes: Sports, hiking, movies, music, learning new things, challenges, video games,…

• of nature

Basics Name:Tricia Age:20's Location: America Likes: love, movies,music,history Dislikes: backstabbers,abusers,users Positive…