Kris (elevarse) wrote in elementals_,
Kris
elevarse
elementals_

Of Nature.

Basics
Name: Kris.
Likes: Sports, hiking, movies, music, learning new things, challenges, video games, writing/role-playing, independence, doing these.
Dislikes: Closemindedness, the inability to carry one's own weight, Steven Seagal, being interrupted when working, inexcusable stupidity, ignorance.
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: Determined, persistent, confident, intelligent, resourceful.
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Self-critical, blunt or brutally honest, which can lead some to think I'm insensitive, sarcastic, arrogant, some consider being stubborn a weakness.
Hobbies & Interests: See likes.
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:

Favorites

Color: Blue, white, and tan.
Movie: Taken.
Music: Breaking Benjamin.
Novel: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.
Animal: Wolf, though they are sadly overrated anymore.
Fragrance/Scent: Fresh rain.
Quotation/Lyric: I'm not good with quotes, to be honest. If I can think of one, maybe I'll edit and put it in.

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Neither. I'm realistic. Generally, I hope for the best without getting my hopes up, and expect the worst without expecting nothing but.
Realist or Idealist: I admit, I have ways I think the world should be, but I also know they will likely never come to be. That would make me more of a realist, I suppose.
Light or Dark: You can't have one without the other.
Introverted or Extroverted: According to psychology tests, introverted, because being at parties and the like exhaust me and I'd much rather be alone. However, I have no problem approaching others and all that.
Calm or Chaos: Chaos can be fun and also a learning experience, but I need my calm too.
Intuition or Logic: Ah, you know? Probably logical. I like to think things out, but that hardly stops me from being impulsive.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: To be successful, and truly decide where I want to go career-wise.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: Travel. There are many places I wish to see.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: Love is overrated.
Something you admire/love/respect: Strength. I am very much a person that believes in "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and that if you have a goal, you shouldn't try, you should just do it. To be able to pull your own weight and persevere despite great odds is one of the most admirable traits a person can have.
Something you detest greatly: Dependence. There is nothing that angers me more than to see someone dangling off someone else's arm helplessly because they're too weak or incompetent to stand on their own feet.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: Super strength! I've thought about this way too much, but it's always been my favorite super power. Flying comes in as a very very close second though. Hell, I'd have both if I could.
Where do you feel most at home?: Going out for a jog.
Do you have any creative talents?: Writing and graphic design mostly. I'm okay with drawing.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? The hiking/biking trail we call Hogback.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Tags: stamped - regular - thunder
Subscribe

• well, idk what i am but im something Of Nature :))))

Basics Name: Savannah Age: 17 Location: VA Likes: tweeting, hanging out with my best friend kaelakaelakaela, talking to my…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jamerria or Miame (pen name/online alias) Age: 21 Location: Iowa Likes: manga, fanbooks, essays, privacy, seafood, cakes with…

• of nature

Basics Name:Tricia Age:20's Location: America Likes: love, movies,music,history Dislikes: backstabbers,abusers,users Positive…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments