amasveritas92
elementals_

• Mood:
  • Music:

We are all daughters of nature.

Basics
Name:
Jazmine.
Smiling, laughing, the occult, Disney, Scrubs, being with my family and friends, drinking tea and coffee, baking, being loud in the library, flirting with that one guy, and rolling around in the grass.
Dislikes:
Bigotry if any kind, spiders, codependency, people who litter, people who use my friends, cheaters, and being tickled.
Positive adjectives to describe yourself:
Optimistic, compassionate, intelligent.
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: Dreamy, stubborn, immature.
Hobbies & Interests:
Writing, drawing, jewelry-making, listening to music, daydreaming, philosophizing, studying various cultures (Mexican, Native American, French, etc.) , and taking nature walks.

Optional

Photobucket

Favorites

Color:
Turquoise.
Movie:
Practical Magic.
Music:
Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Cat Stevens, Laura Nyro, and Bob Marley.
Novel:
Dangerous Angels.
Animal:
Dolphin.
Fragrance/Scent:
Lavender.
Quotation/Lyric:
“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.”

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic:
Optimistic.
Realist or Idealist:
Realist.
Light or Dark:
Light.
Introverted or Extroverted:
Introverted.
Calm or Chaos:
Calm.
Intuition or Logic:
Intuition.

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future:
I can’t wait to fall in love, and I want to live by the ocean or in the forest where I can write to my heart’s content, and I want to help save a life. If I can’t write novels, I would love to be a first grade teacher or a nurse.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?:
I want to be completely happy with who I am and accept myself, flaws and all.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?:
I can’t sit around wishing for change to be made, I have to take the first step if I want anything done.
Something you admire/love/respect:
Anyone who uses their resources and wastes almost nothing they have, because they’re content with simplicity.
Something you detest greatly:
Those who feel bad about themselves and feel the need to spread hatred worldwide in order to make themselves to feel validated.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?:
The ability to heal people with the touch of my hand and to work my way with herbs. (Not in an illegal way, of course!)
Where do you feel most at home?:
At the beach where I feel my waves crashing against me, or anywhere where my mom and I spend time together. We’re really close.
Do you have any creative talents?:
Writing stories and drawing.
Where is your favourite place to be, and why?
Walking down the trails of this one park, where I let my mind wander and I connect with the Divine. I sometimes imagine what it’s like three or four hundred years back, and entertain myself by imagining that I’m walking alongside my ancestors where we’re conversing about daily life. It’s really quite nice. :)

Tags: stamped - regular - dawn, stamped - regular - water
Subscribe

• Of nature...

Basics Name: Anjelica Age: 18 Location: Naples, Florida Likes: Everything listed in my hobbies and interests! Dislikes: Anger, violence,…

• too lazy to think of a title that speaks of nature

Basics Name: Eirin Age: Fifteen Location: QC Likes: FOOD, snow, video games, taking walks, disney movies, football. Dislikes: Studying,…

• of nature...

Basics Name: Kaela Age: 16 Location: Virginia Likes: dancing, singing, acting, reading, writing, stamping, the Beatles, HARRY POTTER!…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments