Emily (opiumchild) wrote in elementals_,
Emily
opiumchild
elementals_

Of Nature ((Restamp))

Basics
Name: Emily
Likes: love, beauty, animals, personality, sunshine, ballet, flowers, dreams, books, symbolism, mythology... lots of things :)
Dislikes: cruelty, hate, judgment, prejudice, people telling me what to do and think, rationalization, criticism
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: loyal, idealistic, intuitive, empathetic, intense, loving, devoted, passionate, sensitive
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: jealous, stubborn, demanding, indecisive, confused easily, prone to guilt, easily hurt
Hobbies & Interests: reading, writing, video games, painting.... studying personality/astrology/MBTI (im an INFP)/ennegram (4w5)....anything along those lines i suppose :)
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/opiumchild/IMAGE21BMP_edited.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/opiumchild/braids.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/opiumchild/DSC05302.jpg

Favorites

Color: beautiful mixes of blue/green, and dark reds
Movie: Edward Scissorhands, Great Expectations, Pan's Labyrinth, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Requiem for a Dream
Music: Nirvana, Radiohead, Placebo, Interpol, Tool, Bob Marley, Sublime, Alice in Chains, Tupac
Novel: The Dollanganger saga (V.C. Andrews), My Sweet Audrina (V.C. Andrews), Season of Passage (Christopher Pike), most every book by Francesca Lia Block, dystopian novels.
Animal: Cats
Fragrance/Scent: Honeysuckle, the scent of men
Quotation/Lyric:
"I wish I wasn't a girl who needed so much but a little free creature that slept in deserts and ran on clouds and lived on lilies." (Witch Baby- Francesca Lia Block)

""i don’t know why
i feel so tongue-tied
don’t know why
i feel so skinned alive."
My thoughts are misguided and a little naive
I twitch and i salivate like with myxomatosis" (Myxomatosis- Radiohead)

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic
Realist or Idealist: idealist
Light or Dark: .... light in preference
Introverted or Extroverted: introverted
Calm or Chaos: chaos
Intuition or Logic: intuition

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: I just want everything to be okay.
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: To be loved completely, to use my writing, or knowledge in a career that will help people
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: You have to experience the dark in order to appreciate the light
Something you admire/love/respect: people who do things for others and don't expect anything in return
Something you detest greatly: when people hurt children or animals
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: i want to be a shapeshifter
Where do you feel most at home?: When the sun is shining through the windows and i wake up.
Do you have any creative talents?: i paint, write, and draw... i take a lot of pictures as well
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? with my love.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[x ] Yes (frankly, whatever works... i was fine with my two stamps, but im fine with any other ones as well :))
[ ] No

I was originally stamped as Summer and Lake

Tags: stamped - regular - twilight
Subscribe

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Jane Age: 26 Location: Brea, CA Likes: Bat-related things, animals in general, health diagnostics, herbal medicine, natural…

• I am a product of nature

Basics Name: Jenn Age: 20, 21 in July Location: Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA Likes: Sleeping, reading, feminism, activism, teaching,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name: Age: Location: Likes: laughing, Disney, Pixar, movies, art, figurines, good food, delicious good food, adventure, vacations,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments