Tomoyo Ichijouji (tomoyoichijouji) wrote in elementals_,
Tomoyo Ichijouji
tomoyoichijouji
elementals_

• Mood:

The Hilarity of Nature [Stamped: Earth, restamp]

Sorry about the lack of LJ-cut everyone...

sweetthumbelina, I think the "div class" in the app that contains the LJ-cut tag somehow doesn't work if you don't put it right....o_O Maybe take a look at it and fix it?

Basics
Name: Tomoyo Ichijouji
Likes: fascinating stories (fictional or factual), science & technology (and knowledge in general), sparkly things, pretty soundtracks, bubbles, feedback on my work XP, landscapes, kindness
Dislikes: death, cruelty, meanheartedness, smut, mushy romance stories, gory horror movies, pretentious works (writing, movies, art etc.), dogma (religious or otherwise), STRESS D:, getting sick (booooo! DX), noisy neighbors (especially when I'm having difficulty sleeping >_<), obsessive shipping ^^;;, carelessness, filth
Positive adjectives to describe yourself: sincere, imaginative, diligent, intelligent
Negative adjectives to describe yourself: perfectionistic, easily distracted, slow
Hobbies & Interests: writing long stories, researching something interesting, playing video games myself or with others, reading stories aloud, playing the piano, listening to anime & game soundtracks, writing random memes
Optional Pictures- URL, thumbnail, or description:
I only have a cosplay gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/75710/
But my Tomoyo outfit uses my actual hair.

Favorites

Color: pink, royal blue, aqua
Movie: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the 1st Pirates of the Caribbean, Mulan, Finding Nemo, Wild Hogs XD
Music: anime/video game soundtrack music
Novel: Hmmm...for fiction, maybe East of Eden (I read too little nowadays), and for nonfiction/science, Physics of the Impossible
Animal: dolphin
Fragrance/Scent: chocolate chip cookie, gooey and fresh-baked! 8D
Quotation/Lyric: "Sometimes clouds have two sides, dark and light, with a silver lining inbetween. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life gets hard...take a bite out of the silver sandwich!" --Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender (no it makes no sense to me either XD OR MAYBE IT DOES LOLZ)

This or That

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Realist or Idealist: Idealistic realist (or a realist that attempts to implement some ideals)
Light or Dark: Light
Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted (but outgoing)
Calm or Chaos: Calm; whatever "chaos" I enjoy I don't really consider to be chaos, just excitement and thrill (like roller coasters and action movies :D )
Intuition or Logic: Intuitive logic :D

Personal
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the present and future: writing and publishing my novels, becoming a physician, getting to live in the Bay Area where I've grown up
What is your ultimate dream to achieve?: See first dream above. :D
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?: One that I'm still trying to learn: you must learn to relax and not hound yourself to death about making mistakes. You can drive yourself mad like that.
Something you admire/love/respect: wisdom and a kind sense of humor
Something you detest greatly: glee over others' pain and sorrow, ignorance
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: being able to heal any sentient being from any injury or sickness
Where do you feel most at home?: by my laptop on my desk, at home in the family room with my mom, dad and sister
Do you have any creative talents?: writing longish stories, storytelling (in particular the oral sense), playing the piano (not very technically skilled but people seem to like my playing)
Where is your favourite place to be, and why? See feel most at home place. Or else, in a place where I can think about my writing all that I want.

Et cetera
If you are reapplying, do you want to be voted for your original stamp?:
[x] Yes (this app is ONLY because there's a new app; if you still think it's Earth, by all means vote so; I'm not objecting to this stamp :D )
[ ] No

Lastly I would really love to hear your reasons for your vote. :) Thank you!

Tags: stamped - regular - sea
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments