AISU (frail_fairytale) wrote in elementals_,
AISU
frail_fairytale
elementals_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Do you think it's of nature that we live among blossoming flowers?

Name: Shelby.
Likes: Psychology, Philosophy, Criminology, Sociology, Blood, Mirrors, Meat, Books, Words, Cute Things, Nature, Kids ("Itty Bitties"), Peace, Simulation Games, Anime&Manga, Photography, Cultures, Shakespeare, Mata Hari, Freeway, Family, Home, Wind.
Dislikes: Stupidity, Stupidity, Stupidity, Crowds, Loudness, Rudeness, Inconsiderateness, Cruelty, Change, Vulgarity, Corrupted Comedy, Dumb Movies, Violence, Not Knowing Where I Am, Criticism, Being told "No", Being told I'm wrong, Failing, Rejection, Disrespect, Overconfidence, Self-Pity, Regrets.
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present: All I know is that I want to work for psychology. I don't want to plan out my whole life right now, I want to focus on the things at hand.
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Researching, Doodling, Sleeping, Video Games, Volunteering, Helping Out, Internet (Roleplay, LiveJournal), Exercising, Photography.
Some of your better qualities/talents: Confident, Intelligent, Knowledgable, Leader, Diplomat, Protective, Inspiring, Motivating, Witty, Charming, Charismatic, Helpful, Accepting, Kind, Considerate, Polite.
Some of your worse traits: Difficult, Controlling, Possessive, Manipulative, Vain, Self-Absorbed, Superiority Complex, Heavily Sarcastic, Unsympathetic, Strict, Blunt, Distant, Pushing People Away, Untrusting, Moody, Sharp, Impaitent.
Something you admire/love/respect: .... That might just be the most difficult queston on here for me. I don't know what I love. I don't know what I respect. But I'll say Freeway, my cat. We're partners, as the vet said, since his breed always chooses one. He's only a couple years old, and he's very playful and affectionate. I love my baby so much. We cuddle and snuggle and he loves to be pet... I could just sit there and watch him. I'm filled with warmth when I look at him, because of how much I love Freeway- he's just so cute! And he adapts to my routines! This may seem a little odd to put.. but it's the only thing that really comes to mind. My apologies.
Something you detest greatly: Being yelled at. It's silly, when you think of my personality, but I can't take when people yell or use a 'mean tone' with me. That sort of thing strikes me to the core. I tear up, and my insides are messed up for days even. I have to do anything to keep my mind from wandering back to the memory, or I'll feel horrible again. Criticism and being told "No" are also included in this equation. What else can I say except that I fall apart?
Five words to describe you: Special, Reclusive, Controlling, Difficult, Cunning.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: I'd prefer not having a super power, because even with the perks, a great burden is placed upon your shoulders. I don't want to be weighed down by such a heavy anchor. To choose though... I have to say mind reading, if only because I'm all-too curious about what people think. I'd feel horrible because of ethics and morals, how dirty it is to invade another's private area of mind. But perhaps that would be my sin?
Where do you feel most at home?: At home, simply because it's home. I know this place inside-out and the predictability may be what makes it my 'home'. I don't like change. When a new character is added to a series late on, I don't like them instantly unless they grow on me. Because they change everything. I have to be able to depend on things to stay solid, and my home is one of them. My family is always here smiling, all my comfort items are around, and my baby kitty Freeway... this is home.
Where did find this community?: Through profiles ~
Tags: stamped - regular - mountain
Subscribe

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Yingyu Age: 16 Location: Singapore. (: Likes: Videogaming, Reading, Making graphics, Finding interesting things to do,…

• Of Nature~

Basics Name: Elisabeth Age: 19 Location: United States Likes: Animals, astrology, autumn, ballet, clouds, fantasy, impressionism, learning,…

• ...of nature...

Basics Name: Laura Age: 17 Location: Poland // England (some time here, some there) Likes: music, sky, my friends, movies, video games,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments