Nova (spiegelauge) wrote in elementals_,
Nova
spiegelauge
elementals_

Of Nature

<font color="#4aa9ef">
Name: Eva
Likes: music, sports, literature, fall, interesting people, colorful bedsheets... I could go on and on
Dislikes: waiting, heat, people who wistle, sleep deprivation
Hopes, dreams, wishes for the future or present:learning all the things I want to, not feeling like I wasted my live, studying something that can keep my interes, becoming more balanced, going to that X Japan concert with Brini <3
Hobbies: reading, writing, running, being silly, nature, mythology, philosophy, getting obsessed about things ^^
Some of your better qualities/talents: I can be very positive, I am funny, kind, interesting, caring, intelligent, tolerant
Some of your worse traits:bossy, sometimes arrogant, major mood swings, silly, messy
Something you admire/love/respect: people who manage to be brutally honest, people who never lose their motivation, people who are creative
Something you detest greatly: thinking in stereotypes, treating other people badly to impress others
Five words to describe you: I am black and white.
If you could have one "supernatural" power, what would it be?: immortality. I want to have enough time to do everythingWhere do you feel most at home?: In my bed or with people I like/find inspiring.Where did find this community?: One of my lj-friend posted a stamp

pictures because I'm a camwhore/because I like to look at other people's pictures so much ^^

</font>

Tags: stamped - regular - lightning
Subscribe

• Once again of nature.

Switched journals from elevarse where I was stamped as Mountain. I'm actually quite satisfied with the result, but it was pretty well…

• Of Nature.

Basics Name: Jo Age: 25 Location: Oklahoma, USA Likes: Writing, reading, my kitty, sleeping, meditation, collecting books, video games,…

• Of Nature

Basics Name:Renee, but most of my friends call me Rini Age:17 Location:Southern Mississippi Likes:Writing, candy/sweets, anime/manga,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments